A Mugo Restyle from my original Videos a year ago

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
A year or so ago I started posing videos of some of my trees one of them was this upright Mugo Pine that, as I pointed out, was in need of a restyle. I did not get to it till this fall. I started recording the videos and this is the first.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Sometimes I think I am wasting my time. I feel like the pastor in Blazing Saddles, thinking this is an exercise in futility.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Thank You for the feed back. I am becoming alarmed that I am flooding the site with too much stuff and it's not like people demonstrate the interest they did a year or so ago. You can post stuff like this on FaceBook but that disappears faster than a tax rebate.

PierreR

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
2a
Thats the bait governments strings you along with to make you feel like they used a lubricant when they bent you over your favorite stump, all the while giggling and making faces at you when your not looking... figuring new ways to get you to give them more of the money, they let you think is yours.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Thats the bait governments strings you along with to make you feel like they used a lubricant when they bent you over your favorite stump, all the while giggling and making faces at you when your not looking... figuring new ways to get you to give them more of the money, they let you think is yours.
And this is the milder, gentler Canadian version, eh?

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
They might not be getting tons of views at the moment, but it's a great refrence down the road for anyone with a mugo. They'll be viewed and appreciated many times over

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
If you'd put it in the pines forum, people could find it back later on too

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
From my experience if I had put it in the Pines forum people might not have found them the first time around. As to finding them the next time; there is always the search engine on this site.

klosi

Shohin
Reaction score
Thanks Vance for the video. It's nice to see some theoratical info combined with visual demonstration.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Can you define what you mean as to theoretical (theoratical?) info? I am intrigued. I am not taking a jab at a potential typo but I can understand the play on words if that is so. Either way I am intrigued as I said.

Last edited:

klosi

Shohin
Reaction score
Sorry, I may have put this strangely since english is not my first language. I was referring to explanations of different concepts and showing it on your tree. Developing tree as much as one can in 360°, taking a branch and lowering it to compensate a branch that is not growing from the trunk where you would want it, etc.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I think you do fine with the language, better than some I know that were born to it. Thanks for taking the time to clarify what you were referring to. I find that encouraging.

klosi

Shohin
Reaction score
No problem, thank you for making these videos. I hope there will be many more.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
That is my intention but I am having a problem with the soft ware. It will produce a video that I can edit but when I save the video the software saves it into a format that it (the soft ware) cannot even recognize. When I tell it to save in MPEG or MP4 as instructed it saves in it's own format. Go figure that one out.

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Hmmm....from my perspective, the undisciplined, bloated, gluttonous hog that is our government has never pushed away from the slop trough, snorting that it's had enough, let alone regurgitate any portion of it.

Top Bottom