A New Category of Bonsai

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I have officially created a new category or style, if you will....
It is called Legitimati....
This category consists of many sizes and styles of trees that all have one common thread...
When you look at a Legitimati Tree, it makes you stop for a second and say, "Damn, that's legit."
That is the only qualifier.
I am striving to create some sweet Legitimati's myself...been 4 years and I'm getting close.

Bananaman

Chumono
Reaction score
Funny you started this thread here. I bought this stump from George Muranaka and it was started by his Dad Kanemi. It had been drastically shopped at some time and a new leader was started. It was the most goofy thing I ever seen.

Tonite I looked and thought...hmmm this is getting pretty legit!!009.JPG011.JPG012.JPG018.JPG025.JPG032.JPG

Still needs many years of work but at least now I don't feel asahmed working on it!!
DSC_0025.JPG

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Funny you started this thread here. I bought this stump from George Muranaka and it was started by his Dad Kanemi. It had been drastically shopped at some time and a new leader was started. It was the most goofy thing I ever seen.

Tonite I looked and thought...hmmm this is getting pretty legit!!View attachment 218825View attachment 218826View attachment 218827View attachment 218828View attachment 218829View attachment 218830

Still needs many years of work but at least now I don't feel asahmed working on it!!
View attachment 218831
haha! It is!
Legit!

Top Bottom