First of all your original post on this string does not make it clear whether you are buying or selling. Secondly; if you put your cursor over the image the identification tag that comes up states that the tree is Des Hojo Maple. Sorry if I made an assumption. Thirdly your PPS to me on your last reply has the flavor of sarcasm to it, or maybe it doesn't; but it does make it clear that you seem to have difficulties saying what you mean in the written word, and is the probable source of your problems here.
You also have to remember, just because you post something on this forum , no one is required to read it or respond to it, don't take it personal.
1) The title of this section says " wanted to buy " so why should there be a question about wanted or selling ? Also the words " I'm looking for " might have been a clue.
2) The picture was an example of what I was looking for , not the exact tree. If you read the original post it says " something like this " so you did make an unnecessary assumption
3) Yes , probably a little sarcastic but the nut originally tried to tell us that if you can't be helpfull , don't say anything. The dealers out there don't usually post on this or any other forumn. I was hopefull that Brent , Jason , or Rich might offer suggestions but , alass ( sp ? ) they didn't
4) Please show me someone who does not have trouble making themselves clear all the time in the written word. Afterall it was you who originally assumed I was looking for a particular cultivar/variety.
5) I still think you're one of the greats in bonsai if for no other reason than your unflagging commitment to making the hobby/obsession more accessable to everyone so I still love ya bro.