A True Bonsai Tree

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
A really true Bonsai tree should be at least 100 years old & Created-Grown-Trained by a Japanese or Chinese Master Gardener in Japan or China...Anything else should be considered a Bonsai Look A Like.

A really true Penjing would also have to follow these Guidlines..

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
A really true Bonsai tree should be at least 100 years old & Created-Grown-Trained by a Japanese or Chinese Master Gardener in Japan or China...Anything else should be considered a Bonsai Look A Like.

Well then screw bonsai. I'm going to go play with my little tortured trees.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B

Sounds kinda race based.....not my cup of Akadama.
Race don't mean shit.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Correction:
A true bonsai is 1000 years old and has only ever been kept by the same Master of preferably Asiatic origins who has sculpted the tree only on the full moon while keeping his back to space and standing on one leg while pruning leaves and branches with his specially sharpened teeth.

Anything else is a foul, accursed and poor imitation.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Correction:
A true bonsai is 1000 years old and has only ever been kept by the same Master of preferably Asiatic origins who has sculpted the tree only on the full moon while keeping his back to space and standing on one leg while pruning leaves and branches with his specially sharpened teeth.

Anything else is a foul, accursed and poor imitation.
Now, that makes more sense.😏

Palmer67

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A

Crap! Does this mean I MUST use Akadama in my soil? I'm losing sleep over this now. 🤪

AppleBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

Top Bottom