About the wacky advertisements...

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Just refreshed the screen a few times....here are my ads.
Never searched for construction equipment, jewelry, phones, or school....?Screenshot_2020-04-15-15-56-41.pngScreenshot_2020-04-15-15-56-51.pngScreenshot_2020-04-15-15-57-06.pngScreenshot_2020-04-15-15-57-22.png

Minnesota Madman

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
There sure is a lot of ads. I've been away a lot of the winter. I came back and literally, there was an ad on every single person's post on the whole site. Talk about annoying.

Last edited:

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
There sure is a lot of ads. I've been away a lot of the winter. I came back and literally, there was an ad on every single person's post on the whole site. Talk about annoying.
I only experience that if I am on the site, but not logged in.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I been getting the Superfly ads with @Soldano666 pots on it.

Oh but recently I changed my Snooping Google settings. So I get different stuff.

This the other day, ending that age old question with the answer......Capture+_2020-04-17-08-13-23.png

There is no Fucking Chicken!

Gross!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Wow....I still don't get how wholesome and natural means eating laboratory shit!

Sorce

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hmmmmm... Processed something or other. If you liked polywhatchamacallit, you'll love pseudoanylgobbledgook!

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Only problem I have with the aads is the size on the front page, they are huge.

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
I been getting the Superfly ads with @Soldano666 pots on it.

Oh but recently I changed my Snooping Google settings. So I get different stuff.

This the other day, ending that age old question with the answer......View attachment 297014

There is no Fucking Chicken!

Gross!

Sorce
Wacky right?

Rivka

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I would love to just pay to support thr site directly and not be sold off to advertisers as a product. Im really tired of wading thru ads. I Vastly prefer paid memberships and will pay annually for any site i visit regularly.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The ads are why I dont visit this site often on my cell phone. There are ads every other post in some threads, and they are HUGE.
Its the ultimate clickbait and its just too annoying to wade through.

I have paid for web hosting and I know what it costs to maintain a page so I understand why Greg has the ads.
I would also probably contribute something to the cost of the site rather than be innudated with ads constantly.

Last edited:

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I would love to just pay to support thr site directly and not be sold off to advertisers as a product. Im really tired of wading thru ads. I Vastly prefer paid memberships and will pay annually for any site i visit regularly.
There is an option to support the site on the homepage. It won't stop the ads, but helps the site. The ads don't really bother me, but I always use a PC or my Surface to access the forum.

Rivka

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
There is an option to support the site on the homepage. It won't stop the ads, but helps the site. The ads don't really bother me, but I always use a PC or my Surface to access the forum.
I would pay a lot more and do it yearly if it stoped the ads

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Yeah I don´t need to be seeing this.
Pretty sure the algorithim got this as wrong as it possibly could. lol

1593106005321.png
y

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Unfortunately, people over 30 are usually too set in their ways to adjust to the quirks of another occupant, and too rigid and ordered in their own space to share well. When you get used to doing everything yourself, your way and on your own schedule, allowing someone else to mess up your orderly world is a big deal. It's much easier to pair up when you are in the disarray of early life when sharing duties and decision-making is welcome. Looking for vigin in her 30's is a different horse of the same color and is an example of the rigidity that comes with the self-sufficiency of advanced adulthood and the inflexibility of living alone too long. She would be no prize, either, for all the same reasons and more. This is a fool's errand.

Top Bottom