TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My favorite, of all the ads "served" so far, was for human hair wigs -- 🤣🤣🤣

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
Like I’m only 14 and they are advertising engagement rings . I think I’m a little too young 😂

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I wasn't signed in, and I clear my history often... I see a lot of "good guess" things like lawn care and landscaping equipment, even ebay planters, but once in the while something waaay not bonsai and waaaaaay not me shows up.
Russian dating? 🤔 Not into girls, nor anybody decades younger than me...
Human hair wigs? 🤣 If mine gets an inch longer, I'll be able to sit on it!!! 🤣

Ohmy222

Shohin
Reaction score
I get ads for major equipment for a reason I don't understand. Not certain I am ever going to be looking to buy a bulldozer any time soon. These aren't even bobcats, full on dump trucks and stuff.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I am trying some new things with the ads on the site (instead of just using the old Google adsense ads). They should become more targeted over time so we start seeing ads that are a little more specific than what we have seen in the past.

As always, if you use an ad blocker, I would always appreciate it if you create an exception for this site. I try to keep the ads to a minimum to cover costs, but it doesn't work if people block out all the ads :)
I don’t block this site and don’t mind the wacky ads. It’s all good unless it tries to sell me thongs. Wait! That’s good for a laugh so bring them on.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Well dang, I had a '69 Nova AND a '70 Chevelle SS... *sigh*
Good times! 🙂

And speaking of the ads, crapey arms cure MUST have been responding to "crepe myrtle" on the page -- RIGHT?! 🤣
Haha!! I was being facetious..

That's um... WAY outside my budget...

And style..

I DO miss engine work on bigger blocks, though.
My favorite "medium" engine is a 3.0-4.0 Inline 6.. those things ROCK!!!

But.. in reality, I always drive little tiny, stickshift cars..

;)

...my road life is like Mario Kart!

Top Bottom