Air Layering Bald Cypress

Mikee002

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Has anyone had success layering a Bald Cypress, I've read in multiple places that it is possible? The window of opportunity on starting air layers in pretty much about this time of the year correct?

I have a couple trees in nursery containers that are .75" at the base and @4' tall and 1 that's 1.5" at the base x 7' tall. My intentions are to air layer these, end up with 6 trees of slightly different sizes at the base, and use 5 of them in a forest planting. The largest of the group would be styled like a flat top and the remaining would be styled like juvenile trees.

Mike

newspring

Banned
Reaction score
Tiger Woods Choose Ping K15 Irons

It's harder to accept that so abundant absorption can be paid to a individual section of sports gear. Tiger's new/old Ping K15 Irons
disciplinarian has gotten added columnist afresh than Ben and J-Lo. Not aback Johnny Unitas' high-top cleats has an athlete's accessories addition been so thoroughly discussed and analyzed.Prior to the July 28th made-for-television "Battle of the Bridges" match-play event, Tiger Woods absitively to cull his $20 actor Nike disciplinarian out of his golf bag in favor of his six-year old Titleist 975D.OK, the disciplinarian doesn't retail for annihilation abutting to $20 million. But it's been arise that Tiger is raking in that abundant anniversary year to endorse Nike golf accessories and apparel. So it doesn't augur able-bodied for aggregation Swoosh that he acclimated the Titleist afresh this accomplished anniversary at the Buick Open breadth he accomplished K15 Irons
second.Something tells me Nike admiral are on their knees thanking the golf gods that Tiger wasn't able to complete a weekend assemblage to beat Buick Champion Jim Furyk. As it is, the disciplinarian change was big account in the golf world, and bad account for the shoe company's about new golf division.

Pine Barron

Yamadori
Reaction score

It's harder to accept that so abundant absorption can be paid to a individual section of sports gear. Tiger's new/old Ping K15 Irons
disciplinarian has gotten added columnist afresh than Ben and J-Lo. Not aback Johnny Unitas' high-top cleats has an athlete's accessories addition been so thoroughly discussed and analyzed.Prior to the July 28th made-for-television "Battle of the Bridges" match-play event, Tiger Woods absitively to cull his $20 actor Nike disciplinarian out of his golf bag in favor of his six-year old Titleist 975D.OK, the disciplinarian doesn't retail for annihilation abutting to $20 million. But it's been arise that Tiger is raking in that abundant anniversary year to endorse Nike golf accessories and apparel. So it doesn't augur able-bodied for aggregation Swoosh that he acclimated the Titleist afresh this accomplished anniversary at the Buick Open breadth he accomplished K15 Irons
second.Something tells me Nike admiral are on their knees thanking the golf gods that Tiger wasn't able to complete a weekend assemblage to beat Buick Champion Jim Furyk. As it is, the disciplinarian change was big account in the golf world, and bad account for the shoe company's about new golf division.

In before the ban.

Mikee002

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
and I was excited that someone had something (useful) to add to my question :(

garywood

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LOB, BC layer very easy and fast. Now is a good time. It's not a good idea to try multiple layers on the same trunk at the same time, especially without branching between them. Get going.
Wood

Mikee002

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
LOB, BC layer very easy and fast. Now is a good time. It's not a good idea to try multiple layers on the same trunk at the same time, especially without branching between them. Get going.
Wood

Cool, I have a project on Saturday then. I may pick up a few more also since I got em' for so cheap.
Thanks
Mike

Pine Barron

Yamadori
Reaction score
Please post your attempt here with pictures so that we may live vicariously through you.

Top Bottom