Al Keppler's influence on Ryan Neil

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
OK, I'll nibble...

This looks like a attempt to discredit Al, @Smoke , and a poor one at that.

There are no sender or recipient names on the email, so there is no proof that it is authentic. And, as I ponder it, even if it did, I really don't think that would make it any more authentic. My 10 year old nephew could whip this up on his computer in about five minutes, or maybe less. If this was to be presented as evidence, why mark the names out? Why be to chicken to use your name to post it and create a new account to post it?

If you take it for what it says, Ryan Neil is not responding, but rather someone else claiming to have asked Ryan the question. There is no proof that the question was ever posed or that this was the answer.

It is sketchy, flimsy, and, well just silly.

John

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Who responds to a stranger as "Hey" in a title...certainly not I. That's reserved for friends. Though...sorry, found it slightly amusing...since Al ignores me. (((Shrugs))) not sure the issue. But I still admire his neagari elms he created. ? No hard feelings on my end. Curious where the computer's IP address points to for the poster.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Another psuedo @Smoke post. Al is turning into the new bonsai Stan Lee. Instead of the Avengers they should be called the Amazing Shohins.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
lol yes. true or not, a good chuckle

i think I was blocked for a long time too, but @Smoke just mentioned that he wanted to meet me in his thread. made my day! good start to 2019!
Sometimes, I feel we aren't on his actual ignore list. But he chooses to make us think we are invisible. Gotta love him. Lol

D

Deleted member 21616

Sometimes, I feel we aren't on his actual ignore list. But he chooses to make us think we are invisible. Gotta love him. Lol

imagine this post was by Al? Zizek talks about how in soviet Russia the leaders themselves would hire cartoonists and journalists to speak bad about the leadership, and would consequently see an increase in support in reaction to comedic slander lolol

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
But he chooses to make us think we are invisible. Gotta love him. Lol
Why would anyone love that?

I've corresponded with a number of members of the mirai team and the wording on that response doesn't sound like anyone
I'm familiar with. Probably made up. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Keppler just messing with people here again.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Why would anyone love that?

I've corresponded with a number of members of the mirai team and the wording on that response doesn't sound like anyone
I'm familiar with. Probably made up. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Keppler just messing with people here again.

Be nice ... Lol
Wondered that myself...stirring the pot. Or wish to see who defends him?

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I highly doubt Al is bored enough to discredit himself- lol

Better be careful who I choose to spend the day with on this site.
I have worked side by side with people for years and not be able to recall their names.
So what!!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
imagine this post was by Al? Zizek talks about how in soviet Russia the leaders themselves would hire cartoonists and journalists to speak bad about the leadership, and would consequently see an increase in support in reaction to comedic slander lolol
It was actually my first thought...wonder if IP Address pings toward Cali? (((Shrugs))) I mean...that topic was so old, I almost forgot about something of the nature he once knew Ryan before.

Mike Hennigan

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Who responds to a stranger as "Hey" in a title...certainly not I. That's reserved for friends. Though...sorry, found it slightly amusing...since Al ignores me. (((Shrugs))) not sure the issue. But I still admire his neagari elms he created. ? No hard feelings on my end. Curious where the computer's IP address points to for the poster.

Some of the staff is pretty young over there, especially the person who probably answers the most emails. Younger people tend to be a bit more informal in this realm, I don’t think it’s really that strange that they would say “Hey” instead.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I highly doubt Al is bored enough to discredit himself- lol

Better be careful who I choose to spend the day with on this site.
I have worked side by side with people for years and not be able to recall their names.
So what!!
Same on recalling their name...but, the "Hey ______" was a greeting addressing the corresponding letter. With name blocked out. Shoot...I'm really bad for saying in greeting to those I do know... "Hey You!" Yet...I know their name. Not sure when I started it. Possibly when I didn't know a name...then it stuck.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Some of the staff is pretty young over there, especially the person who probably answers the most emails. Younger people tend to be a bit more informal in this realm, I don’t think it’s really that strange that they would say “Hey” instead.
I'm not even in the "younger people" group...and call friends from across the room in greeting "Hey You!" I hang with youths though. Funny rabbit hole. While at the nursing home giving a devotion/bible study I used the word "tweak". They had no idea what I was talking about, to me...it means...fine tuning. But we laughed on the way home of my keeping teen lingo out of the dialogue not to confuse them.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Same on recalling their name...but, the "Hey ______" was a greeting addressing the corresponding letter. With name blocked out. Shoot...I'm really bad for saying in greeting to those I do know... "Hey You!" Yet...I know their name. Not sure when I started it. Possibly when I didn't know a name...then it stuck.
I mean Al pry did work with him. Ryan might not remember ALs name. I don’t remember the guys names at my local club.
I have a really great bunch and I couldn’t tell you who they are.

kalare

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b

They've also added quite a few new people to the team recently and so it may be a completely new person, not that I'm saying the email is real or not.

Top Bottom