Alabama Bonsai Society's Annual Show! May 14-15

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
The Alabama Bonsai Society's annual bonsai show will be at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens at 2612 Lane Park Rd, in Birmingham, AL 35223, 11-5 on Saturday May 14, 1-4 on Sunday May 15. Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• ABS Show 11 Flyer.JPG
    ABS Show 11 Flyer.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 26

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Should be a good place to hold the show, is this a regular event for you guys Brian??

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Yep...annually for around 20 years. We're looking at adding another show at a different time of year. The Satsukis look good around this time, but pines and D-trees really look better in the fall-winter.

ml_work

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I went to the show yesterday, it was great. So many nice trees to see and very nice people that love to talk bonsai. (there is no one, not one, in my town that have a bonsai)
After the 2 hour drive up, I make a day of it. Visiting and taking pictures of bonsai and the botanical gardens too. Got 2 nice trees too!

Have A Nice Night,
Michael

Mellow Mullet

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
I visited the show on Sunday and really enjoyed it. A lot of very nice trees and nice people to also. There was also an potter there, Myreck (don't know if it is spelled correctly)pottery, who had some really nice pots. I purchased one for my azalea. The garden is a really nice place to visit also.

Top Bottom