Alert !!!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I don't want to siphon anyone from this board (not that I could anyway), I like it here and will continue to post, but if you want to see my 2009 Marco visit and you have a little spare time visit my forum at the link below. I plan on putting a new tree up everyday for discussion and if don't already know how talented Marco is,the pictures will convince you.

Harry

Oh Yeah, check Al Klepplers forum also, ( but mines better) he's just showing a bunch of soil and crap !

http://bonsaivaultforum.freeforums.org/from-my-yard-with-al-keppler-f68.html

http://bonsaivaultforum.freeforums.org/harry-s-corner-f65.html

Last edited:

cquinn

Shohin
Reaction score
If you get the swine flu can I have your trees? I mean your wife doesn't know what they're worth right?

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
If you get the swine flu can I have your trees? I mean your wife doesn't know what they're worth right?

She doesn't have a clue, but I did ask Marco if anything happened to me to help her to get rid of them....................:rolleyes:

Ciao,
Harry

cquinn

Shohin
Reaction score
She doesn't have a clue, but I did ask Marco if anything happened to me to help her to get rid of them....................:rolleyes:

Ciao,
Harry

Maybe he doesn't keep tabs on exchange rates...............he...he..he. Just kidding. Nice Blog man and nice trees! I really enjoy looking at them.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Maybe he doesn't keep tabs on exchange rates...............he...he..he. Just kidding. Nice Blog man and nice trees! I really enjoy looking at them.

Thanks, if you see something you don't like tell me and I will ignore you........:rolleyes:

Cioa, Harry

BONSAI GARAGE

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Marco was just in Mexico. Did you wear a mask while he was there?:rolleyes:

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Marco was just in Mexico. Did you wear a mask while he was there?:rolleyes:

No, but I thought about it. My wife said he would have already come down with it by the time he got here.

Harry

Top Bottom