Allow Me to Introduce Myself

bloodysafety

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I'm blOodysafety and its a pleasure to meet all of you. I've only been into bonsai for a little over 2 years. And own 4 trees that will eventually be bonsai. 2 ginkos, a japanese maple and a chinese elm var. Linda hole. I'm also heavily involved in ,vegetable gardening and poultry.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice to meet you BS, welcome to B-nut. There is a load of nice and knowledgeable people here and me too.

ed

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Welcome!

Wow 2 years and only 4 trees? You've got a lot more self control than I am. :)

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
first thing I always look for is where the person is from...:) Welcome

bloodysafety

Seedling
Reaction score
I live on whidbey island off the shore of Washington state. And poink; I have 4 trees I haven't killed ;) killed a nursery juniper with my grow-light and killed a wild specimen I literally climbed a mountain to get... I think that may have been an altitude issue. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I look forward to learning with y'all.

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
I've heard of the place, neighbor :)

Some day you'll have to come to federal Way, and I'll meet you at The Weyerhaeuser bonsai garden and show you around.

I climb mountains too. About a thrd of my collection came to me that way. trees like limber and white bark, Hemlock and ponderosa, shore and ridgepole....

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Hey y'all! I'm blOodysafety and its a pleasure to meet all of you. I've only been into bonsai for a little over 2 years. And own 4 trees that will eventually be bonsai. 2 ginkos, a japanese maple and a chinese elm var. Linda hole. I'm also heavily involved in ,vegetable gardening and poultry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67E42LQsU24

bloodysafety

Seedling
Reaction score
I've heard of the place, neighbor :)

Some day you'll have to come to federal Way, and I'll meet you at The Weyerhaeuser bonsai garden and show you around.

Sounds like a summertime plan! Maybe I can sneak away when the wife takes the kids to the zoo.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Welcome! I am thinking of starting maples from seed. Do you have pictures in your profile of the maples?

Top Bottom