American Larch for sale

LeonardB

Shohin
Reaction score
My idea was that I would bring it to the show if someone pm's me and says they would like me to bring it. If no one from Bonsainut asks me to bring it I will leave it at home.

Thanks Vin.
Matt,
It would be great to see photos of other trees you may have available. I am going to the GR show and usually find something there every year to take home.
Thanx

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Matt,
It would be great to see photos of other trees you may have available. I am going to the GR show and usually find something there every year to take home.
Thanx
I'll be bringing some tamaracks down in August Leonard.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mike, Bringing down to where in August ...???
I'm looking for some Am Larch (Tamarac) in the 3/4" to 1" trunk size...
To the annual Four Seasons Bonsai Club show.

You rascal you... Any photo's?
No photos. I got rid of all I had last year.
I have to go dig some up.
I usually bring a few different kinds of collected trees.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I may have 1 or 2 others, Ill post them up when the snow melts.
CLAIMED IT! To the photos...as the saying in our house goes. Lol I dint get the reference...so they say it doesn't count. Lol I'm curious as well...but I have a feeling Matt knows my style. I am excited to see as well. I'm so over winter...nit that we really had one.

LeonardB

Shohin
Reaction score
To the annual Four Seasons Bonsai Club show.

No photos. I got rid of all I had last year.
I have to go dig some up.
I usually bring a few different kinds of collected trees.
Mike,
Maybe if you take enough photo's, I can pick and choose ( smorgasborg! ).

Mgalone

Seed
Reaction score
I will not be able to ship this tree until mid April if you are interested or I can bring it to the Grand Rapids, MI bonsai show in early May and save the shipping (I may have another 1 or 2 Larch for sale as well). Tree is around 10 inches tall.

It is hard to find Larch with taper, this tree I found in early spring 2015 as a twice hacked back by mower crews tree in a ditch. It has responded well to everything I have done with it. It can be styled this spring and potted into a pot in 2018 (probably could do it sooner but good to be safe). Tree is about 10'' tall with a 1.75'' base and 1'' trunk. First picture is right after the first styling and the second is the opposite side about 1 year later.

Asking $150 plus shipping. PM for details.
Hi, do you still have this latch for sale?

Top Bottom