American Series Scrolls

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing! I'm very excited to see where this takes you. I know I'll be following quite closely as I'm always interested in buying new scrolls for American themed display (particularly California). I would happily purchase a medium sized (16"-24" wide X 36"-55" long) simple "Moon and three bats" scroll for a summer display I have in mind.

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing! I'm very excited to see where this takes you. I know I'll be following quite closely as I'm always interested in buying new scrolls for American themed display (particularly California). I would happily purchase a medium sized (16"-24" wide X 36"-55" long) simple "Moon and three bats" scroll for a summer display I have in mind.
Thanks I appreciate it! I will PM you

Ceijay

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
:eek:

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Excellent!
A decent alternative to Japanese and Chinese made scrolls for you Americans bonsai people!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's a shame we can't use scrolls anymore! (sarcasm)

"American Bonsai" thinking with it's....

Florida Scrolls!

Good time to bump this!

Sorce

bonsaiBlake

Chumono
Reaction score
Bering sea, AK Orginally from Vancover, wa
Duuuuude. . . . That stuff is crazy good. What about a med size piece of wind board sail with a scene of a windsurfer on a river to accompany a windswept I'm planning, for the slab I want to use a kiteboard. .

Reaction score
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Some new work I painted the other day... have turned some of these already into scrolls and hopefully will be putting them up for auction this week!

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Fabulous artwork, scroll development and construction. You have a wonderful artistic passion. Awesome! I'm an ocean loving person so will be watching for artistic renderings of the crashing shorelines....nature at its wild best to my eyes.

Anyway....spectacular work on the scrolls...you definitely have the creative edge going on. Thanks for sharing and opening my mind to your ideas.

Reaction score
Fabulous artwork, scroll development and construction. You have a wonderful artistic passion. Awesome! I'm an ocean loving person so will be watching for artistic renderings of the crashing shorelines....nature at its wild best to my eyes.

Anyway....spectacular work on the scrolls...you definitely have the creative edge going on. Thanks for sharing and opening my mind to your ideas.
Thanks for the reply!
Have done quite a few landscape scenes similar to what you are describing, and plan on doing more! I just had some interest at the moment in mostly animals and birds... but will get back to some more landscapes shortly, so keep an eye out!

Reaction score
Needed a spot to list up new Scrolls that I do on a regular Basis and to keep adding as I do them...
thought there was already a good amount of really nice work I have done posted
at this thread... and why not add to it.

Really wish I could change the title of the Thread Though... Perhaps B-Nut could Help?
So over the "pretentious concept" of stuff being "American" or Not...
My work will always be American, because I am well... American.

First Up that I finished Today...
a Magma Lava Flow Scroll

magma1.jpg

magma2.jpg

magma3.jpg

magma4.jpg

magma5.jpg

Top Bottom