An interesting Japanese bonsai care forum

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I was visiting Konishi Bonsai this morning and for the first time checked out their bonsai care forum. I really enjoy the way they have their forum formatted! :) After you enter information about your tree, you enter ratings into a "Pride Meter" - which consists of your personal scoring for "Love" (love of tree), "Effort", and "Years" (years of training). The site uses little heart, hour glass, etc, icons to indicate the scores. The site then gives you an aggregate "Degree of Pride" score :) On the other side of each posting is also a "Care" Meter which is rating from other forum members about "Scissors" (how much more work needs to be done) and "Appraisal" which is what other people think of your bonsai. The site unfortunately doesn't get much traffic, but I think the idea is very creative.

Check it out at Konishi Bonsai Care Forum!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
You brag about the bonsai where you have loved at the home to everyone and the ・<c aren't?
Only your own raising, the prejudice for the bonsai, the other person the point where it is different, and so on are OK with any thing. Love to your bonsai will be written all the way! !

Isn't Babelfish a wonderful tool?

hasami.gif
It doesn't try inserting "the scissors" in the bonsai of the person?
hasami.gif
Do you how think someone's proud bonsai which is placed here?
Here is splendid, that, when like this it does, it probably becomes better, and so on your scissors (harsh opinion and advice etc.) please insert freely in the proud bonsai of the person.

John Hill

Mame
Reaction score
You brag about the bonsai where you have loved at the home to everyone and the ・<c aren't?
Only your own raising, the prejudice for the bonsai, the other person the point where it is different, and so on are OK with any thing. Love to your bonsai will be written all the way! !

Isn't Babelfish a wonderful tool?

hasami.gif
It doesn't try inserting "the scissors" in the bonsai of the person?
hasami.gif
Do you how think someone's proud bonsai which is placed here?
Here is splendid, that, when like this it does, it probably becomes better, and so on your scissors (harsh opinion and advice etc.) please insert freely in the proud bonsai of the person.

HUH? Come again

A Friend in bonsai
John

Reaction score
USDA Zone
You can type any text or URL you want into Babelfish and get it translated from half a dozen languages into half a dozen.

www.babelfish.altavista.com

They also have source you can post on your website to allow others to translate yours! Check out on the left hand side of my website.

John Hill

Mame
Reaction score
Oh Ok Chris,
I thought that you had one to many ;-)

A Friend in bonsai
John

Top Bottom