And another one

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You can't have enough of them! I would just keep going, see how many you can pack in one space! Get more shelves, another kitchen table, coffee table!
And after the comment Jason just made yesterday... He opened new doors to his creativity!!!!
Here is an untouched teeny I'm thinking of sending him just to have his way with.
Here's to you! Our Willow leaf addicted Coffee drinker!image.jpeg

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
And after the comment Jason just made yesterday... He opened new doors to his creativity!!!!

Not too far under the radar for this BSD'S!

Lol! UTR like a fox!

Sly dog!

What comment?

"I am taking loads and loads of mushrooms this weekend!"

?

Sorce

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey @amcoffeegirl I don't know if you're a fan of ebay or not but I've noticed a couple of nice looking willow leaf ficus pre-bonsai for sale this week. I don't do tropicals myself but if i did I would get myself a willow leaf off ebay, good prices last I checked. Obviously the one you just received is very well done AND further along, but I don't know what you paid. Could be worth a search. Regardless, cool tree

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Nice tree! but needs some structure as arrowhead structure is a bit off putting

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Nice tree! but needs some structure as arrowhead structure is a bit off putting
Can you elaborate please?
I'm rather fond of it but would love your input for maximum potential.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
How often do you water these tiny pots?
And what type of substrate mix, if I may pry?
I water once daily. During the few days we had in the 100’s this year I did water twice.
It is in a mix of pine bark, lava and expanded clay. The humidity here is really what saves me. Even tonight the temp is 68 but the humidity is 83%.
I will have to bring them all back inside in a couple of weeks because the temps will start dropping.

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I water once daily. During the few days we had in the 100’s this year I did water twice.
It is in a mix of pine bark, lava and expanded clay. The humidity here is really what saves me. Even tonight the temp is 68 but the humidity is 83%.
I will have to bring them all back inside in a couple of weeks because the temps will start dropping.
What's your overnight low cutoff point for bringing Ficus' inside? I've been going with about 50F. But I've seen people list going down to 45F.

And that's a great looking Willow Leaf.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
What's your overnight low cutoff point for bringing Ficus' inside? I've been going with about 50F. But I've seen people list going down to 45F.

And that's a great looking Willow Leaf.
I will bring them in when it hits 55 as a low overnight temp.
I have too many to chance it.

Top Bottom