Another Humic acid thread...

davetree

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I understand the do-it-yourself types. Spending 10 extra bucks is not really being all about the money though.

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I am just pissed Gro power isn't available by me to try it out! if I want it the shipping is as much as the 50lb bag!!

FrankP999

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I am just pissed Gro power isn't available by me to try it out! if I want it the shipping is as much as the 50lb bag!!
Gro-Power can ship the large box of the tablets (1250 tabs I think) using the Post Office flat rate box. Gro-Power quoted $16.85 to ship the tabs to me in Georgia.

Last edited:

lordy

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I understand the do-it-yourself types. Spending 10 extra bucks is not really being all about the money though.
I hope to put it in my veggie garden and on the lawn too. The sooner I get done with this stuff the better. Strictly identified premix for me from now on.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What?!?! Are you saying the person (fellow forum member) who believes in science and believes he knows everything about plants is wrong??? :eek: :rolleyes:

(just ribbing someone...sorry can't pass this up. LOL)

Every boy becomes a man when he can finaly bitch slap the teacher.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Every boy becomes a man when he can finaly bitch slap the teacher.

I guess it is like a shotgun and can hit several people. Believe me, if the person it is (jokingly) intended for reads it....he will know. We have several PM's arguing about this thing. ;)

Beng

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b

Someone actually already posted about USPS flat rate I see, it's what I used this year.

Last edited:

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just ordered the 1250 tablet box today - the shipping didnt come out to all that much.

monza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I was going to try http://www.blackearth.com/products/ :

Dry Soluble 80 and Dry Soluble 80 (Organic) (OMRI Listed)

Black Earth Dry Soluble 80 can be used directly or diluted in water without any settlement. It is very effective as a soil amendment, foliar spray, fertilizer enhancer, hydrocarbon flushing agent and microbial growth promoter for soil remediation and waste treatment.

From the products listed anyone care it comment if they think the Dry Soluble 80 would be a good choice?

Thanks. Smoke I'm really looking for a thumbs up from you, or down I guess.

Top Bottom