Antique?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I picked up this beautiful old flower pot stand today witch the guy told me he bought over 20 years ago it has a marking underneath but does anyone know anything about it? I mean for what I paid for it I'd make money just selling the granite piece alone.20171016_161052.jpg Screenshot_2017-10-16-00-37-12.pngthe last image is one I found online same thing basically just taller. The guy I bought from had the same one about, the taller one which I liked more and I told him to tell me if his wife would sell it but I think they are pretty neat.

Attachments

• 20171016_151636.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Here she is all cleaned up..

Attachments

• 20171016_200123.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 20171016_200223.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 20171016_200324.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 17

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is that pink file to keep track of all the.....

Nevermind!

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Is that pink file to keep track of all the.....

Nevermind!

Sorce
Yes you might wanna... you know.. oh crap am I to far into it, sheeet I knew it ok ok it's where my girl places the carcasses of the heads she's bitten off and spit out and used as memorabilia and trophies during our rituals..

I just shrink the heads lmfao

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thanks man half the stuff I sell off but it fit the house nice.

Post a close up of the signature full size and perhaps it may be translated by members. It is a decent stand but I am pretty certain that top was added, it otherwise would make no sense.

Grimmy

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Here she is all cleaned up..
In that first photo of...Here she is all cleaned up....I like your act of early-on commitment for the stand when I noticed the ring on the table. Hopefully you got a yes.

Nice stand....excellent curves...a cascade style of a flowering tree would look fabulous.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Post a close up of the signature full size and perhaps it may be translated by members. It is a decent stand but I am pretty certain that top was added, it otherwise would make no sense.

Grimmy
Grimmy,

On the "she's all cleaned up" the 3rd photo down has a close up but for some reason the file wouldn't attach right and use a FULL image. If I could figure out what it says I could do more research but as for now I'll have to wait until I get time to head over to my local antique buddy on the seacoast.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
In that first photo of...Here she is all cleaned up....I like your act of early-on commitment for the stand when I noticed the ring on the table. Hopefully you got a yes.

Nice stand....excellent curves...a cascade style of a flowering tree would look fabulous.
Thank you :) she said yes it's time for the 6 month cleaning :)

Cascade bougainvillea would look gorgeous but in reality I don't have one but I do have a fukien tea that has the potential but as for right now it's going to be a Christmas stand :)

Bolero

Omono
Reaction score
Two likely-hoods......, Carved and made in China for Export trade thru a Costal city ie Hong Kong, Shanghai...
or carved and made in Philipines also for Export trade...
Usually sell for between $75 and $150 in like new condition...
A very common Asian Plant Stand or End Nic Nac table...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Two likely-hoods......, Carved and made in China for Export trade thru a Costal city ie Hong Kong, Shanghai...
or carved and made in Philipines also for Export trade...
Usually sell for between $75 and $150 in like new condition...
A very common Asian Plant Stand or End Nic Nac table...
Thanks so if I sold it for 30 I'd make some money :) but that's not the case I like it a bunch to sell.

Top Bottom