Any good EU shops for orders?

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
I wonder if there are any EU members that have any good shops to recommend for online orders?

for plants.. tools.. rooting hormones etc?

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
Thx will definatlly try to order some from kaizen bonsai site :)

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Walter Pall also sells trees, some on his site and sometimes in his blog. :cool:

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
Seems we in norway have a big problem when it comes to ordering trees and soil..

Due to regulations in costums i dont think any official nursery`s will send trees to norway..

I think the tree would be put in quarantine anyways and propably die :/

Maybe if one orders from a private person and if the tree dont get stopped in customs..
dont know excactly but its a maybe at least :p

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Seems we in norway have a big problem when it comes to ordering trees and soil..

Due to regulations in costums i dont think any official nursery`s will send trees to norway..

I think the tree would be put in quarantine anyways and propably die :/

Maybe if one orders from a private person and if the tree dont get stopped in customs..
dont know excactly but its a maybe at least :p

Kaizen ships to Norway so you know it is listed on their site. :cool:

http://www.kaizenbonsai.com/shop/shipping.php

Last edited:

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
I recieved an e mail from graham him self about an hour ago saying they dont hehe :)

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
They ship everything else they have unless trees and soil :(

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
Got another mail from Graham at kaizen telling me that he could send the trees to sweden..
So Bandru if we can get to sweden and pick them up it is perfectly legal for us to bring a maximum of 5 trees over the border :D

A little project i would say but its a possibility :)

Also i am mailing those people at norskbonsai.. dont seems like there any trees for sale on theyre site..

Bandru87

Sapling
Reaction score
Got another mail from Graham at kaizen telling me that he could send the trees to sweden..
So Bandru if we can get to sweden and pick them up it is perfectly legal for us to bring a maximum of 5 trees over the border :D

A little project i would say but its a possibility :)

Also i am mailing those people at norskbonsai.. dont seems like there any trees for sale on theyre site..
Cool, lets make it a roadtrip then.. Haha :D
Yeah i looket at their site, and they write that they dont ship trees by mail. Though its just 2,5 hour drive from me. But i fear they are a tad bit on the expensive side :p

AlBooBoo

Mame
Reaction score
Well how about a roadtrip there then? :D always possible to bargain ;)

Top Bottom