Any reco's for Twitter people/org's to follow?

SU2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I just setup a Twitter to keep-up with some things (basic news type stuff / podcasters I like.. it seemed a better alternative to an RSS feed or Reddit feed to 'stay current'!) and am trying to populate it w/ good people/groups to Follow, any recommendations for specific people or groups would be greatly appreciated, I've been using google to poor effect (doesn't seem able to rank things the way I'd want here!) so figured it was worth asking as perhaps Twitter isn't even the best means people have found perhaps Instagram or (shudders) Facebook are better sources for current&frequent 'bonsai-releases', thanks for any suggestions on this one :D

[ps- am obviously going down the list of all the bonsai people I personally know of / like but still expect I'm only aware of a small portion of what's out there! FWIW I'm in FL and grow mostly bougies/crapes so will instinctively be checking for people like bill/adam/zack/jason schley/andrade(if he's broken his recent silence at least!) etc but am sure I'm missing tons, more that are 'up my alley' as well as way more that's just great content even though it's not my area/types of species ;D ]

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I don’t do much on Twitter, but Instagram has pretty good Bonsai shots.

Reactions: SU2

choppychoppy

Chumono
Reaction score
Instagram and an RSS reader are by far the best options. My Feedly is currently pulling 167 bonsai blogs and I have a separate instagram for bonsai I'm following almost 100 instagram accounts that pretty much soley post bonsai pics and vids. You can follow mine - I'm in Florida ;)

SU2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I don’t do much on Twitter, but Instagram has pretty good Bonsai shots.
Thanks will check it out, hope it's not as messy as Pinterest, hate using that site! Instagram seems a good option too though, will startup an account there as well :)

Instagram and an RSS reader are by far the best options. My Feedly is currently pulling 167 bonsai blogs and I have a separate instagram for bonsai I'm following almost 100 instagram accounts that pretty much soley post bonsai pics and vids. You can follow mine - I'm in Florida ;)
So Instagram > Twitter for bonsai (generally), right? And 'Feedly' is your RSS GUI? Will look into that, had setup an RSS feed on my laptop when I got it but was just a scrolling-headline thing, not something I could open and check images- would you mind PM'ing your handle so I can take a lead from your follows? You being in my area makes that so much more invaluable!

choppychoppy

Chumono
Reaction score
Thanks will check it out, hope it's not as messy as Pinterest, hate using that site! Instagram seems a good option too though, will startup an account there as well :)

So Instagram > Twitter for bonsai (generally), right? And 'Feedly' is your RSS GUI? Will look into that, had setup an RSS feed on my laptop when I got it but was just a scrolling-headline thing, not something I could open and check images- would you mind PM'ing your handle so I can take a lead from your follows? You being in my area makes that so much more invaluable!

Instagram @pottedtreegarden

parhamr

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@dodo
@ProfJeffJarvis
@fart
@bestofnextdoor
@OfficerEdith
@duckthecat