Any suggestions for style my Ficus Benjamina?

brennobonsai

Yamadori
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted here because my plants are in a very early stage, and I wouldn't have much interesting to post or ask. Despite this, this is one of the most developed plants I have here. It's a Ficus Benjamina that was any ornamental tree that we had here, but a good part of it died (I think it was 1.5m high and there were a clump of trees together.) But the part that survived I thought of making something for bonsai.

It is currently like this:

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 15.50.33.jpeg
The tree actually belongs to my father and we are working on it together. He wants it to be in a neagari style but we haven't exposed the roots yet. Anyway, what suggestions would you have for me to better style this plant? how to improve the structure of the branches? I know that for ficus the most common would be a plant with a much thicker trunk but I would like to utilize the trunk the way it is. Thanks for your help! And sorry for any problem with my english.

Reaction score
It would really help if we could see the trees entire branching structure.
If possible, a photo of the front, back and side of the tree would be very helpful...it would allow "Bonsai Nutters" to make a better overall assesment.

Attachments

• ficus.jpeg
    ficus.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
LOL...i was going to make some suggestions, using coloured crosses as a guide but decided against it...i thought i had deleted it but,there it is LOL.
Please disregard that : )

Top Bottom