Anybody have any Larch or japanese maple for sale

GreatLakesBrad

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Recommend bonsai auctions and 99cent bonsai (both Facebook groups) for larch purchases. Bnut is first and foremost a knowledge sharing community (the best) from what I have found, versus an auction site. Joining ‘Bonsai Sales’ on Facebook also seems to have folks making specific requests for trees they’re seeking. Might be a better option.

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I sell Japanese maple pre-bonsai on ebay. Most of my trees are at least 5 years old and have been shaped and root pruned accordingly. They are potted in plastic bonsai training pots. I believe that I have at least 100 available this year. They range in size from mame to chuhin. I sell under the same name as I use here. Depending on weather, I hope to start selling my mid April, once the trees have flushed nicely and I can be assured that they didn't freeze-out over winter.

Gary McCarthy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I sell Japanese maple pre-bonsai on ebay. Most of my trees are at least 5 years old and have been shaped and root pruned accordingly. They are potted in plastic bonsai training pots. I believe that I have at least 100 available this year. They range in size from mame to chuhin. I sell under the same name as I use here. Depending on weather, I hope to start selling my mid April, once the trees have flushed nicely and I can be assured that they didn't freeze-out over winter.
Not having any luck finding you on eBay. Could you post a link to your eBay page?

Africanherbman

Sapling
Reaction score
Can you post a link to your ebay page?

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Thank you @9sxjf3ar for posting that. Concerning prices, I believe that my starting prices are quite reasonable (IMHO) for the trees that I'm selling. However, ebay being what it is, the prices can skyrocket and I often shake my head at what people will pay when they get into a bidding frenzy. I do sometimes offer BIN auctions also, especially when selling groups of seedlings.

Rfarrell5888

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
what's your price range?
Hi i just saw your message. Thanks for getting back. I'd be willing to pay up ton$300 for an individual tree. My email is (rfarrell5888@gmail.com) feel free to send some pics. I have family in Pittsburgh and Allentown. All I need is an excuse. :)

Bmcghan22

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
eBay was right now just bought 3 and of course as soon as I did a seller came out with 6 for the same price.

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Hello,
For those that were interested, I just wanted to let you know that I posted the first of my auctions for the season. I have many trees to sell this year so should be selling until sometime in June. The easiest way to find my trees is to do a search for "shohin maple pre bonsai"
thank you

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Hello,
For those that were interested, I just wanted to let you know that I posted the first of my auctions for the season. I have many trees to sell this year so should be selling until sometime in June. The easiest way to find my trees is to do a search for "shohin maple pre bonsai"
thank you
All sold?

rodeolthr

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
@Alcaviator I sold approximately 120 trees through eBay auctions this year. I still have plenty more, but the combination of crazy heat and FedEx having a massive slowdown in delivery times, prompted me to end my auctions for the year. Do Japanese maples do well in Dallas?

Alcaviator

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
@Alcaviator I sold approximately 120 trees through eBay auctions this year. I still have plenty more, but the combination of crazy heat and FedEx having a massive slowdown in delivery times, prompted me to end my auctions for the year. Do Japanese maples do well in Dallas?
As of what I learned recently with the right setup which I’m building this weekend they will do REALLY well

Top Bottom