Anyone able to post pics from a Samsung Galaxy S3

Bonsai21

Seedling
Reaction score
Tried all last night. Couldnt figure it out or if its even possible. Thought I read in the archives Iphone users could do it. Need assistance, please.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm doing it from an iPhone. Not sure if it helps but from the page your typing from just click the pic icon above and click from computer on top of the box and then chose file and my camera roll comes up. After i click on the pic it takes a few seconds and the picture shows up besides the chose file button and then click the button below (doesn't look like a button)that says upload files. Not sure if this will be the same for the Samsung. Good luck

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Yes...but I don't have cell service from home. Once I get into town I will take screen shots of each step for you and post those photos. Here are basic steps...screen shot.

First you must click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS which I took a photo of found below the area one leaves a text post...once that opens you go to the top right top corner and click upload and so fourth. Follow the drop down boxes and its rather simple.

You need to click existing photos and then scroll on your phone to gallery...and open that icon and just click the photo then hit upload. Which will load your photos on the lower left corner. Highlighted in BLUE. Then go back to the other screen that is open for text...and finish typing or enter your post thread there. Hope that helps some.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I tried from my Galaxy s3 and it won't attach the pics. Actually I can only go as far as selecting the pic...after that, the screen goes back to the screen where it is asking me to choose the pic (again). The pic is not getting selected somehow.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I tried from my Galaxy s3 and it won't attach the pics. Actually I can only go as far as selecting the pic...after that, the screen goes back to the screen where it is asking me to choose the pic (again). The pic is not getting selected somehow.

I would suggest a total rebooting of your phone...shutting it off and allowing it a few minutes to remain off. Then reboot. I have a Galaxy and post photos all the time from it. I caught a virus through Verizon email...and had to do a complete system reboot losing all my data I had downloaded. The store is an hour away...it now will no longer accept my password for WiFi at home. Which is strange. But I can attach photos when in range of my cell phone working.

jester_b

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
manage attatchments
my files (not photos)
find folder photos are saved under (DCIM?)
>camera
then pick desired photo
pull left ear lobe with right hand
rub belly counter clockwise with left hand

Bonsai21

Seedling
Reaction score
Yes...but I don't have cell service from home. Once I get into town I will take screen shots of each step for you and post those photos. Here are basic steps...screen shot.

First you must click MANAGE ATTACHMENTS which I took a photo of found below the area one leaves a text post...once that opens you go to the top right top corner and click upload and so fourth. Follow the drop down boxes and its rather simple.

You need to click existing photos and then scroll on your phone to gallery...and open that icon and just click the photo then hit upload. Which will load your photos on the lower left corner. Highlighted in BLUE. Then go back to the other screen that is open for text...and finish typing or enter your post thread there. Hope that helps some.

When I go to add attachments. Then select "add file" " but when I hit "choose file" nothing happens.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
By gosh...your right! Mine won't allow me either! Bypass it...join photobucket and attach the link for forums copy pasteing entire link and pasteing in the text area. You will have to have an extra step...but doable.

Here is an off topic photo of the tray ceiling in my son's lego room.

image_zps934fca9c.jpg

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Please share how you did it. :)

The standard method. I had to shrink the screen to see the dialogue box that asks from where you want to upload your pic from. I uploaded from gallery. I did take a bit longer than my wired connection.

I was on wifi. Haven't tested from 4G.

I hope that answered your question.

berobinson82

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
By gosh...your right! Mine won't allow me either! Bypass it...join photobucket and attach the link for forums copy pasteing entire link and pasteing in the text area. You will have to have an extra step...but doable.

Here is an off topic photo of the tray ceiling in my son's lego room.

image_zps934fca9c.jpg

That's a bad ass lego room! Can we see his drawing room ceiling now? ;)

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
The standard method. I had to shrink the screen to see the dialogue box that asks from where you want to upload your pic from. I uploaded from gallery. I did take a bit longer than my wired connection.

I was on wifi. Haven't tested from 4G.

I hope that answered your question.

Thanks. You mean your gallery in this forum?

Bonsai21

Seedling
Reaction score
It worked. I don't think the way I did it is the right way. But it worked. Thanks for the help

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That's a bad ass lego room! Can we see his drawing room ceiling now? ;)

Lol Thanks! He builds the Ultimate Lego Collection Edition. Which happen to be Star War ships. (Thus the reason for Space theme) My husband got a little crazy with needing to get all previous retired sets to. I'll maybe share in the tea room.

Top Bottom