Anyone Else in Martin County?

KayaMooney

Mame
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there were any other bonsai people in my county. I'm in Stuart, Florida but It's a relatively small area so I just put the county name.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Just wanted to see if there were any other bonsai people in my county. I'm in Stuart, Florida but It's a relatively small area so I just put the county name.

Your closest club will be in Ft. Pierce.

FLORIDA - Fort Pierce

Treasure Coast Bonsai Society. Meets at St. Lucie Agriculture Center, 8400 Picos Rd., second Tuesday, 7:30 PM. Jim Smith, Vero Beach, FL, (772) 562- 5291.

KayaMooney

Mame
Reaction score
Your closest club will be in Ft. Pierce.

FLORIDA - Fort Pierce

Treasure Coast Bonsai Society. Meets at St. Lucie Agriculture Center, 8400 Picos Rd., second Tuesday, 7:30 PM. Jim Smith, Vero Beach, FL, (772) 562- 5291.

I'm already a member of the club. That's old information too, they have a new meeting place and meet on a Thursday.

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
I grew up in Jensen Beach but live a couple hours North of there now. My Dad's still there and very into bonsai. He used to post here occasionally but grew frustrated with bickering and attitudes. So, I don't think he's been back in a while.

You're lucky that you're so close to DragonTree. We go see Robert whenever I head South for a visit.

KayaMooney

Mame
Reaction score
I grew up in Jensen Beach but live a couple hours North of there now. My Dad's still there and very into bonsai. He used to post here occasionally but grew frustrated with bickering and attitudes. So, I don't think he's been back in a while.

You're lucky that you're so close to DragonTree. We go see Robert whenever I head South for a visit.

DragonTree Is a wonderful nursery, I was extremely happy when I got into the hobby and found out there was a nursery only 15-20 minutes away! Roberts been a huge help and very generous ever since I started going there more frequently, I'd have to say I'm there at least once a month.

Top Bottom