Anyone has vendor experience with Branded Bonsai Andre Flores?

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Morning, anyone else have experience buying from him? I found a few posts with the business name here but they are from 2015... he's ID'd as an admin of the FB 99 cent page. I'm yet to receive the pots I bought from him on the auction that ended on 27 OCT, shipping label created on 1 NOV when I contacted him asking if the pots were shipped, and it is still showing as "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" in the USPS website as of now.

Taste

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
maybe hes awaiting for the usps pick up for the package? best luck!

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
maybe hes awaiting for the usps pick up for the package? best luck!
IDK... he's an admin for the page, so I don't think he's going to bail... but this is the only time I had an experience like this there. Every single buy I done, as soon as I get the shipping label in a few hours, next day at the most I get the confirmation by the carrier that the item was received.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I track all my USPS packages, to the hour and place of delivery, which is why I know it is still showing as not received by the post office. Unfortunately, the neighbors that lives in the house that have the same number as mine is not as nice as they should be. I had 5 packaged to date that were delivered in "our" mailbox that we never received. When we reported the third package within 3 months we got a call by the post office. The mail carrier remembered where he dropped the package and went to retrieve it, just to be ignored by them. Both cars were outside the house and it was obvious they were home. I guess they must be bonsai guys too, because they kept my Sumo Bonsai package with my Masakuni wire cutters and 2 bags of Sumo acidic fertilizer... so the last thing I want is my bonsai pots ending up in their home.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I track all my USPS packages, to the hour and place of delivery, which is why I know it is still showing as not received by the post office. Unfortunately, the neighbors that lives in the house that have the same number as mine is not as nice as they should be. I had 5 packaged to date that were delivered in "our" mailbox that we never received. When we reported the third package within 3 months we got a call by the post office. The mail carrier remembered where he dropped the package and went to retrieve it, just to be ignored by them. Both cars were outside the house and it was obvious they were home. I guess they must be bonsai guys too, because they kept my Sumo Bonsai package with my Masakuni wire cutters and 2 bags of Sumo acidic fertilizer... so the last thing I want is my bonsai pots ending up in their home.
Man, that would be a pisser. Why are some people so nasty.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Man, that would be a pisser. Why are some people so nasty.
yeap... we bought here in 2020 as they were building, houses in the community are $400k up so it is not because they don't have any money...

SWfloirda

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I got a pot from him a while back. He was a little slower to ship than some vendors have been but it came well packaged and just a day or so later than I would have thought.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
yeap... we bought here in 2020 as they were building, houses in the community are $400k up so it is not because they don't have any money...
I am glad I live in a very rural setting with cabins and farmhouses as my nearest neighbors. We really look out for one another. I have had packages delivered to wrong houses twice. One time I got a call and went to pick it up. The other time the recipient brought the package to my house. These people are the salt of the earth. But then I always avoid talking about religion, politics and even sports.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I have bought from him many times. He introduced me to Thor pots.
Very awesome guy with a good heart.
I think if you have any trouble you should PM him asap. He has been selling there for several years.
I think you are in good hands with that one.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
yI track all my USPS packages, to the hour and place of delivery, which is why I know it is still showing as not received by the post office. Unfortunately, the neighbors that lives in the house that have the same number as mine is not as nice as they should be. I had 5 packaged to date that were delivered in "our" mailbox that we never received. When we reported the third package within 3 months we got a call by the post office. The mail carrier remembered where he dropped the package and went to retrieve it, just to be ignored by them. Both cars were outside the Tryouse and it was obvious they were home. I guess they must be bonsai guys too, because they kept my Sumo Bonsai package with my Masakuni wire cutters and 2 bags of Sumo acidic fertilizer... so the last thing I want is my bonsai pots ending up in their home.
UPS and Amazon have no trouble finding my house but FEDEX cannot. They have dropped multiple packages (always trees) at my neighbors house. Probably because his is on the road and is easy and they are too lazy to come down our driveway. He would never steal them but he was older and drank a bit much and just rarely noticed them. I had a Camellia that sat outside for 5 days in January before he finally brought it over. Good luck trying to file a claim with Fedex, you get stuck in a phone loop forever. I finally called the closest Fedex warehouse that the packages were coming from and after several calls, I actually got the last delivery at my own house. Sadly, that neighbor passed away, so if I order anything else I'll just go over and look for it.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am glad I live in a very rural setting with cabins and farmhouses as my nearest neighbors. We really look out for one another. I have had packages delivered to wrong houses twice. One time I got a call and went to pick it up. The other time the recipient brought the package to my house. These people are the salt of the earth. But then I always avoid talking about religion, politics and even sports.
Sounds like a lovely area! I do live in the middle of urban life and all our neighbors also bring over misdelivered packages and look out for one another and borrow eggs and sugar from the folks across the street or next door. It just takes a crappy neighbor or two to ruin it though.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sounds like a lovely area! I do live in the middle of urban life and all our neighbors also bring over misdelivered packages and look out for one another and borrow eggs and sugar from the folks across the street or next door. It just takes a crappy neighbor or two to ruin it though.
Very very true. My only real problem here is that everyone around me shoots their guns pretty constantly. It makes me fell self conscious about doing any target practice myself. I haven't really been able to practice my traditional archery now for almost a year due to my shoulder injury and replacement shoulder surgery. But I will get there even if I have to drop my pull weights.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Small update... I messaged the seller on FB on 10 NOV, his reply was that he cancelled the prior shipping to add the new pots I bought. I asked for new shipping info, and nothing. I messaged him again Sunday morning and still nothing. He was active when I messaged him. I tried to message him through Paypal and there is no option to do so, it says that the seller can not receive messages. Should I start to be concern about this? Contact a different admin for the group before I cancel the orders on paypal? His customer skills seriously suck. I never had such a bad experience in the years selling and buying items online, especially through paypal goods and services.

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I can understand why you’d be frustrated. If it was me, I’d probably give it a few more days and if still no reply, (politely) reach out to one of the admins for a “status update.”

I certainly understand people are busy, but I agree with you sounds like pretty awful customer service.

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I purchased Erin pottery a few times from him , no issues, hopefully your pots shipped

Top Bottom