Anyone has vendor experience with Branded Bonsai Andre Flores?

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
So, I gave up and contacted the main admin of the auctions on Tuesday. He contacted Andre and I received a shipping label the next morning. The pots arrived yesterday, and just as I predicted I got a message from the USPS that the package was left at the mailbox at 2:28 pm. I ran out of the house because I already picked up the mail at 2:35 pm on the way back from work and there was no package in it. It was 2:45 pm when I open the box, and there was no key inside. :rolleyes:🤬 Called the post office immediately and explained the situation, the lady probably knows us by now... she said she would contact the carrier and let me know. Around 3:45 pm the carrier showed up at the house with the box! So now I have 4 new Erin pots for this spring.

Andre contacted me that morning when he sent the label, he said he was busy with work because of the mid-terms. I told him I can understand that, but not the lack of communication for several days, especially when he was posting more pots in the auctions during that time.

Will follow up with some pics later. They are all small shohin-sized, nothing spectacular.

AndreBB

Seed
Reaction score
Never had to defend myself on any forum before. Do I take a little longer than I’d like to ship yes It happens time to time. With that said I work for the United state postal service which for the last month or so has demanded 12 hours a day if not more to ensure the people we serve get there mail in a timely manner. Furthermore I have 3 girls at home who demand and need my attention as well. I had the first order ready abs packed and shipping label made and on the box customer asked to add more pots to the order which resulted in needing to unpack the package cancel the label and repack to a bigger box. I apologize for the time it took but please understand my schedule doesn’t have ample time. As for the pots if you not satisfied please contact me and I’d be happy to arrange a refund

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@AndreBB , if you read the entire thread you will notice that my issue was with the lack of communication. The thread was created to check if anyone else here had experience with you, in order for me to have a little peace of mind. If I had gotten negative feedback stating that you usually fail to ship, or something derogatory I would have canceled the order on Paypal and notified the site of why.

All the pots are great, the square one is ok, looked better in your pictures but that doesn't mean I am not happy with it as I am definitely keeping it. Again, the pots are great, time from shipping to the date I received them was great, the problem was the lack of comms for 5 days which prompted me to contact another admin on the page. If you read the replies from members here, mostly concurred with the course of action. Will I buy from you again, yes. Would I recommend your business, of course.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
The pots I got from him were also Erin.

Top Bottom