Anyone hear of liquid love plant fertilizer?

rhawes

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It sounds really good but I think it includes hormones and I have reservations about using a product that has hormones. I have had a bad experience with superthrive, because it worked good at first and almost killed a couple of my bonsa's. Any body ever used the liquid love?

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I tried but failed to find information on what is in the bottle. That, plus the over-the-trop promo tekst with it is enough for me to stay far away from it..

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea Im not sure Id want to trust a product with a name like that.
I am pretty happy with the products I use. I get them from the local feed and garden supply store and it seems to work pretty well.

TN_Jim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
It sounds really good but I think it includes hormones and I have reservations about using a product that has hormones. I have had a bad experience with superthrive, because it worked good at first and almost killed a couple of my bonsa's. Any body ever used the liquid love?
can you elaborate on superthrive experience? anybody else? know this product but no hands on experience

but yea, the product you initially referenced sounds like you need a grip of quarters to stack into a truckstop bathroom crank machine....marketing?? hustler

rhawes

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hey in case anyone was curious I ended up buying a small bottle all my tropicals LOVE it!!! Their leaves look greener and the trees look so much healthier this does have fish emulsion in it and yes it does smell for about a day but then the smell dissipates and everything is back to normal. I think this product is worth it, it is organic and I plan on using this along with miracle gro performance granules this summer. I am very happy with this product!!!

rhawes

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Probably not a little leary of chemical fertilizers!!

rhawes

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Lol it smells really bad too but if my plants like it I am happy after I shower of course to get the smell off LOL!!!

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have had a bad experience with superthrive, because it worked good at first and almost killed a couple of my bonsa's
I would like to hear about this. I have used Superthrive for over 30 years and can't ever remember a negative experience. I can't make any claims for its efficacy, but I have never had a bad reaction.
As far as I can tell Liquid Love is fish emulsion and kelp. There are many of these to choose from so pick your poison.
Liquid Love may also be the name of a song.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I would like to hear about this. I have used Superthrive for over 30 years and can't ever remember a negative experience. I can't make any claims for its efficacy, but I have never had a bad reaction.
As far as I can tell Liquid Love is fish emulsion and kelp. There are many of these to choose from so pick your poison.
Liquid Love may also be the name of a song.
Ditto, 20+ years.

Top Bottom