Anyone know when the seedling sale at KaedeBonsai-EN will start?

BigAbs321

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Anyone know when the seedling sale at KaedeBonsai-EN will start? I wanted to pick up a few Trident maple and Japanese maple seedlings. Thanks.

BigAbs321

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Hopefully the sale will start soon, I'll just check the website periodically.

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
He commented on FB that he was waiting on the glut of shipping to straighten itself out before he was willing to ship live plants. He expected that to clear itself in the next week. Check the website in the next week or so and I'd expect you'd see something soon.

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I find Koto Hime, Mikawa JBP, ulmus parv., zelkova, star jasmine, crepe myrtle, as well as Japanese & chinese quince seedlings all listed in Matt's (kaedebonsai-en) ebay store.

BonsaiNaga13

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Sale as in discount or available for purchase?
Cuz I'm eyeing a few things but I'll wait if it means saving money.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I will have Japanese maples (large and small seed) seedlings and Japanese black pine seedlings available once they start growing in spring. I have other stuff that I will post here in spring as well.

BonsaiNaga13

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I ordered some things the other day cuz I got anxious and just got an email notification that they're shipping already. got some bare root jwp seedlings and was wondering if those would store well in the fridge until spring comes? Got a few potted saplings too, which I assume will be fine outside and repotted in spring.

Didn't find the issue severe enough to need its own thread and figured someone in here has sufficient experience with bare root seedlings to answer my question.

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I ordered some things the other day cuz I got anxious and just got an email notification that they're shipping already. got some bare root jwp seedlings and was wondering if those would store well in the fridge until spring comes? Got a few potted saplings too, which I assume will be fine outside and repotted in spring.

Didn't find the issue severe enough to need its own thread and figured someone in here has sufficient experience with bare root seedlings to answer my question.
Yes they will. Just keep something damp (paper) in the bag with them.

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
BTW the KaedeBonsai-EN seedling sale started this weekend.
cheers
DSD sends

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hmm... maybe we are we talking about two different things. I got this message this weekend. Here’s the header

Kaedebonsai-En 2021 Offerings​

Hello and welcome to the 2021 Seedling Season. We celebrate 22 years of growing trees from seed and propagation. Our hope is to continue to offer you young trees for more decades to come. This years’ offers are as follows with a general inventory after each species

• Bare Root Seedlings (13)
  • Japanese Mikawa Black Pine (5,000+). Etc.....

Arlithrien

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Hmm... maybe we are we talking about two different things. I got this message this weekend. Here’s the header

Kaedebonsai-En 2021 Offerings​

Hello and welcome to the 2021 Seedling Season. We celebrate 22 years of growing trees from seed and propagation. Our hope is to continue to offer you young trees for more decades to come. This years’ offers are as follows with a general inventory after each species

• Bare Root Seedlings (13)
  • Japanese Mikawa Black Pine (5,000+). Etc.....
Typically he has a 20% off code. If he doesn't it's no biggie.

Top Bottom