Anyone listen to Podcasts? Bonsai and a Beer

mj_barb

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Just listened to the first two episodes, great job! I subscribed and I'm looking forward to hearing more in the future. It looks like you took a lot of suggestions from the first episode and incorporated them into the second. A couple of good interview-based podcasts to check out if you haven't are Joe Rogan (pick an episode with someone your familiar with) and StarTalk Radio.

mj_barb

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Please YouTube this or soundcloud it for those of us who boycott apple and wont download their softwares.

Looks like he has the first episode available to stream on his blog in his signature

http://www.yenlingbonsai.com/

For others who have no idea what Podcasts are - they're basically radio shows that are posted on the internet. If you have an semi-recent iPhone, you have a podcast app installed. If you have Andriod, I'm sure there is an app to download. You can also listen to them from iTunes, or usually directly from the podcasters site. And the best part... they're free!

yenling83

Omono
Reaction score
Looks like he has the first episode available to stream on his blog in his signature

http://www.yenlingbonsai.com/

For others who have no idea what Podcasts are - they're basically radio shows that are posted on the internet. If you have an semi-recent iPhone, you have a podcast app installed. If you have Andriod, I'm sure there is an app to download. You can also listen to them from iTunes, or usually directly from the podcasters site. And the best part... they're free!

Thanks Mike, Joe Rogan and Star Talk are a couple of my favorites! I'm going to keep working on improving, still along way to go. I really appreciate the kind words and info on Podcasts, I should have mentioned that in the beginning of this thread. thanks!

jeanluc83

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I just got done with the second episode. Great job. A lot of improvements. I like the intro music. A good interview. It kept moving without feeling forced.

Is some solution for non apple users in your future?

I downloaded the episode with the Podcast Addict app again with no problems.

Keep up the good work! Now where is the next episode?!

jeanluc83

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hey What's up fellow B-Nuts? I just posted Episode #2 of this show featuring the talented ceramic artist Roy Minarai. A work in progress-would love to hear your feedback. thanks

I was going to go back and listen to your interview with Roy Minarai and it looks like it is no longer available.

Top Bottom