anyone looking for drystall (pumice) in CT

Dave E

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
i know it's almost impossible to find here(i've done a ton of searching)and i'm sure i'm not the only one here looking for it.

if anyone needs any in CT the place i found is called -lock stock and barrel in bethany,ct
they told me they have a whole pallet full

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
i know it's almost impossible to find here(i've done a ton of searching)and i'm sure i'm not the only one here looking for it.

if anyone needs any in CT the place i found is called -lock stock and barrel in bethany,ct
they told me they have a whole pallet full
I had a place close to me say the same thing once and when I got there it was Stall Dry- which is DE. Not the same thing at all, but they thought it was I guess...

Dave E

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
i went there friday and picked up a few bags-and it is dry stall

when i talked to them on the phone i asked a few times-are you sure it's dry stall and not stall dry

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I don't understand why this stuff is so hard to find! You'd think we would be able to order it online.. From the manufacturer or from any one of these vendors who sells it..
The only ones I have found who would ship, charge OUTRAGEOUS amounts for shipping:
http://www.animalworldnetwork.com/drysthobe40b.html

Dave E

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
yeah i know pumice in any form seems impossible to find in the local stores.

i found a few places online selling drystall and shipping is from $60-$90.
all the local feed/barn supply stores have the stall dry-i don't know is that maybe a better product for it's intended use?

i figured i'd help others out in the area that have also been searching for it-and if they start selling a lot of it hopefuly they'll keep stocking it,and we'll have a good source for it here.
i grabbed 3 bags,wish i grabbed a couple more though

Top Bottom