anyone make and sell bonsai pots in Wisconsin

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I think that Beau Venne is up there, I'll go check it out, I have a very nice pot from him. He sells on FB, or will do commissions I think.

Yes just checked, he's in Green Bay. Here is the pot I have of his, it's under a nice Dwarf Hime Ringo apple.
He does some amazing complex shapes and glazes. If you need me to hook you up with him, LMK!IMG_1351.jpg

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
That is a nice shape. Not common for sure.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sara Rayner is right next door in Minnesota.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
buy from sorce....hey man, when are you going to post more pots!? :) Do you do your pottery work in the bonsai off-season?

I got hooked on woodfire and its hard to go back! Gotta fix my elements in the electric...
Friggin was supposed to move....didnt...again! Maybe get some gas fired stuff out b4 summer ends.

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I contacted him thru facebook.... no website yet but he will be selling at the Milwaukee exhibit in September

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I contacted him thru facebook.... no website yet but he will be selling at the Milwaukee exhibit in September

Appreciate it - I'll try to reach out to him through facebook.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I'm on the farm, blueberry harvest is in full swing. I think I have a tree here in Michigan in a Johny Menzel pot, I know I have a Sorce Pot or two here on the farm, and I might have a Brian Soldano on the farm. I will take pictures later today.

Brian you doing the circuit and coming through Chicago or Milwaukee this year? If you do, Kev, Johnny, myself and the rest of the Arbor Arts would love to see you again.

Top Bottom