Anyone with disabilities?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have a minor neurological disability that affects my fine motor skills ,including wiring and photo taking, and balance... i’m still pretty good at cutting however, so I tend towards clip and grow.

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I had a table saw accident and lost half of my left thumb. It only affects my bonsai whenever I'm doing fine wiring or plucking needles etc.
I knew a guy who lost his whole thumb that way. Very scary! They did a surgery where they took another one of his fingers and put it in the thumb place. Kind of weird shaking his hand but he was able to function and do anything with it.

Thank you for sharing!

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have a minor neurological disability that affects my fine motor skills ,including wiring and photo taking, and balance... i’m still pretty good at cutting however, so I tend towards clip and grow.
I try to wire but its pretty sloppy compared to others. Thanks for sharing!

zelk

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I don’t claim to be disabled but I’ve had low back problems for nearly 4 years now. At some point sitting for over 5 minutes was unbearable for about 6 months but I found a way to take care of my trees despite the discomfort and never ending sciatica/limb pain which persists.

eb84327

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
compound PTSD. add/adhd. not disabled now because of therapy and drugs

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Learn how to use the other hand, ( I don't mean to sound snarky, I'm serious) and yes I have disabilities, more than a couple.

Ali Raza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I have problem related to eyes. I would not like to mention it. Doc says it is result of genes (my granny too have the same problem).

Top Bottom