Anything Bonsai related within 200 miles of Branson Missouri?

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I'll be in the Branson area from may 10 through May 15, any stops I should put on my list of sights to visit.

I will be taking short half day hikes into the woods in the area. If anyone know good points to visit for big trees, or nice waterfalls that would be cool too.

Thanks
Leo

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
For waterfalls, you should go to the "Top of the Rock". Not a hike, you drive a golf cart, but definitely worth doing. They also have a cave bar, where you can get a drink for your journey. The Aquarium at the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield is also pretty cool. Next time we're there, we're going to the Tiger Sanctuary in between Branson and Springfield.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
@Carol 83 Thanks Carol, I'll check out Too of the Rock, and maybe the great nieces, age 6, might like the tigers. The kids are very focused on the swimming pools.

@Mikecheck123 - Brussels is 297 miles from Branson. My home is 594 miles from Branson. Brussels to my house is 603 miles. The 5 hour drive from Branson to Olive Branch really does not take me further away, it is still a 9 hour drive to get home from either place. I'll have to think about it. LOL

Top Bottom