AOB.. Contact info/person?

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Gosh, I haven't looked at it for a long time, but still looks like the best bonsai website ever. Too bad that it had to self-destruct.

I remember how excited we were, when we started it. Everybody was supportive.

At the end, it became like work, and the whole world coming down on us. This is how it works: when you are on the top of the mountain, everybody wants to knock you down.

It was a great experiment though. It shows that if you have enough passion for something, the sky is the limit, and nothing can stop you.

The strangest thing is that most of the people who were so active on forums those days, completely disappeared from "public life". It's as if they are not even alive anymore....Vance is the only one left.

Last edited:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Gosh, I haven't looked at it for a long time, but still looks like the best bonsai website ever. Too bad that it had to self-destruct.

I remember how excited we were, when we started it. Everybody was supportive.

At the end, it became like work, and the whole world coming down on us. This is how it works: when you are on the top of the mountain, everybody wants to knock you down.

It was a great experiment though. It shows that if you have enough passion for something, the sky is the limit, and nothing can stop you.

The strangest thing is that most of the people who were so active on forums those days, completely disappeared from "public life". It's as if they are not even alive anymore....Vance is the only one left.

That's true, some set out to destroy Will and when that was done their reason for being kind of disappeared.

Top Bottom