AoB, KNOB are dead...check this out

Reaction score
Yes, it's here..it's his blog. Since he never responded to my emails, I posted my warning on his blog, but he never approved to publish my comments. Then he sent me email with rediculous explaination and silly proposal trying to fool me again...then he is silent again without solution.

I have just given him another strong warning to solve my problem..if no positive respond within 24 hours, I will post an updated situation...

Will, if you see this post, for your good sake, you'd better solve the problem in the simplest way as I requested. I don't see why you don't do it...I just simply ask you to ship to those who had paid you, send me the sale report and the remain stock position....just that simple !
I had sent you many emails, telling you that I could help with your problem (about payment to me)..but please do not hurt our other bonsai friends who had paid you...but instead, you broke your own promises with stupid reasons..I feel so sorry about you if you don't take this last chance....

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
I have found many in the community ready to forgive stupidity if it is admitted. I am very thankful for that. This situation is sad on so many levels.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
Is this resurrect the dead thread week? WHY are we re-beating (here and elsewhere) this dead horse?

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Apparently the thread is NOT dead. Robert is saying he still has not been paid...

treebeard55

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Clicked on Clyde's link out of curiosity. Will certainly doesn't suffer from an excess of modesty, does he?

Given how long Robert had been waiting for payment, and how long others have apparently been waiting for the pots they paid for, the only decent thing for Will to do is set his own projects aside and get that situation resolved as fast as he possibly can! His book can wait.

Very sad. You're right, Clyde, about forgiveness of stupidity, but this looks more like dishonesty.

Last edited:

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Apparently the thread is NOT dead. Robert is saying he still has not been paid...

Agreed. I think Robert has shown too much patience in this situation. I would have been MUCH more vocal on the internet bonsai sites Mr. Heath frequented if I were attempting to collect on a debt that was owed concerning either a product or contest prizes that had been promoted on those sites.

Reaction score
The horse is not dead, what he recently wrote in his blog (saying the pot issue is resumed) was a big lie and makes me sick !
It's not stupidity nor dishonesty..he is A CROOK..
Once he was a sexual criminal, now he is a thief in bonsai world.

I am not that patient, but I don't want to lost my temper in nowhere, but certainly I keep chasing him...
He will never expect to show up in bonsai world without facing me...

cquinn

Shohin
Reaction score
I just took a look at that site. This guy has never created a credible bonsai and he's writing a book! Not only that, but people pay him to teach! Seems to me like a marketing machine with no substance.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I see a Charlie Sheen in the making if I have ever seen one......

Well, that's kind of a stretch, don't you think? Charlie Sheen was making $2 millions per episode, a few weeks ago. Doesn't matter how good or bad he is, people were willing to pay big bucks to have his work. I don't see that happening to Will, though. But may be I am wrong, and people will flock in droves, to admire his work and to hear his teachings. You never know, who will be the next prophet. Charisma is everything, you can fool many people with that. Just look at Joseph Smith....

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well, that's kind of a stretch, don't you think? Charlie Sheen was making $2 millions per episode, a few weeks ago. Doesn't matter how good or bad he is, people were willing to pay big bucks to have his work. I don't see that happening to Will, though. But may be I am wrong, and people will flock in droves, to admire his work and to hear his teachings. You never know, who will be the next prophet. Charisma is everything, you can fool many people with that. Just look at Joseph Smith....

...and this guy...Charles Taze Russell.

My Charlie Sheen comparison had more to do with his personal persona than his working ideals.

In reading "about him"one unfamilier with Will Heath would think that his contributions to the world of bonsai thru writing have some merit. Like for instance his writing about 360 degree trees. I go to some of the best displays on the west coast and participate in a national exhibit on displaying bonsai in a strictly artistic judged venue in a museum and none of those have anything to do with displaying bonsai from all angles. Bonsai are designed with a best side, end of discussion...end of story. All the rest about pleasing alternative views is just window dressing, for the best view is what is seen predominately when they are displayed.

The about me is a generous dose of crass narcissism grounded in dilusional thinking....much like Charlie Sheen.

sfhellwig

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Do we as a bonsai community want people like this in our midst?

Absolutely not. But being a volunteer community we can't really do anything about it. We're not a gated community and I can't do anything about the a**hole that just moved in down the street from me so.....we go on.

I did click on "Paths Crossed" because it sounded as if it would be a list of grudges he was currently involved with. But it is pictures of him with his arm around a lot of different well-known people. I doubt that many people know and like the guy personally enough to insist on this pose. That makes him the creepy guy that asks for a picture and then puts his arm around you. Ewww.

plant_dr

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
you can fool many people with that. Just look at Joseph Smith....
I'm going to pretend I didn't see that comment...

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
...and this guy...Charles Taze Russell.

My Charlie Sheen comparison had more to do with his personal persona than his working ideals.

In reading "about him"one unfamilier with Will Heath would think that his contributions to the world of bonsai thru writing have some merit. Like for instance his writing about 360 degree trees. I go to some of the best displays on the west coast and participate in a national exhibit on displaying bonsai in a strictly artistic judged venue in a museum and none of those have anything to do with displaying bonsai from all angles. Bonsai are designed with a best side, end of discussion...end of story. All the rest about pleasing alternative views is just window dressing, for the best view is what is seen predominately when they are displayed.

The about me is a generous dose of crass narcissism grounded in dilusional thinking....much like Charlie Sheen.

Damn, anybody need a good deal on a turntable....

Harry

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm going to pretend I didn't see that comment...

My bad. I should have known better. The name came up in my mind, because I just happened to watch the first season of Big Love, an HBO production. You might have heard of it.
Let's just say, he had charisma. In itself, that's not a bad thing. You have to give me that much.:)

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My bad. I should have known better. The name came up in my mind, because I just happened to watch the first season of Big Love, an HBO production. You might have heard of it.
Let's just say, he had charisma. In itself, that's not a bad thing. You have to give me that much.:)

Attila, you don't have to retreat from your remarks. That is what is wrong with America today. No one can speak the truth anymore.

You did not denengrate a religion. You spoke a factual statement that a group of people followed someone trying to start a movement. End of story. The same way a group of people followed Jim Jones and David Koresh. Their story ended in tradgedy while some of those other movement starters have used their followers for good.

Everyone is fast at the draw these days and never gives a person the benifit of the doubt. All religions are cultulistic behaviors, some are just better than others:eek:

Top Bottom