App for pot selection and archive?

marc206

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Is there an app that exist that could archive all of your pots?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any collection organizing app should work.... make sure it takes pics!

Sorce

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Pinterest may do it for you.
With the app on your phone or from your desktop you can upload photos, add/edit comments on each as well as view, of course. However, the pix will always be stacked as most recent first - there is no ability to sort the order. Your board (album of your photos) is public by default, but can be made private. It is free!

Of course you can just store photos in the cloud. Most have a capacity for captioning.

Ron Dennis

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Bonsai Album. Has a separate section for pots. Wishing it had a section for stands and also tools.

Last edited:

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
With the app on your phone or from your desktop you can upload photos, add/edit comments on each as well as view, of course. However, the pix will always be stacked as most recent first - there is no ability to sort the order. Your board (album of your photos) is public by default, but can be made private. It is free!

Of course you can just store photos in the cloud. Most have a capacity for captioning.
I want to see a larger picture of you cherry tree avatar!!!

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I use flickr, pretty sure it has an app but I don't have that. Still it is easy enough to group and have specific albums plus it is easy to share.
Probably not what you are meaning but an app would have to be better than flickr for me to use one.

marc206

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a

I like that. Pinterest Matt work for me.

Top Bottom