Apprenticeship

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I last posted. First I was crazy busy with college and graduating and now I'm crazy busy apprenticing at Kouka-en o_O

I love the nuthouse, but basically I have no free time now or if I do I spend it studying Japanese so I won't be posting often anymore. Things are a bit hectic and there is an overwhelming amount of information I am trying to learn, but I am somehow managing.

Anyhow I'm still alive, making mistakes everyday but learning a lot at the same time. Here my very first tree I was given to style. Still gotta do the mid sections and crown but I'll post before and after pictures when finished if I can.

20180811_082927.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It must be quite overwhelming, embarking on the journey that you are taking. You are both brave and lucky! I hope you can post a little, and keep us in the loop, but I bet you are pretty busy to say the least. :)

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Ha! Good luck! Yes, I bet your mind is getting blown every day: 1) the quality of the trees you are surrounded by; 2) the amount of detail they put into every task; 3) how long the workday is; 4) the pace at which you’re working!

Paul2229

Seedling
Reaction score
good job mate.

Not many people get to follow their passion, most people just end up doing a job just because it pays the bills, you are one of the lucky ones. Dont forget that.

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
It's been awhile since I last posted. First I was crazy busy with college and graduating and now I'm crazy busy apprenticing at Kouka-en o_O

I love the nuthouse, but basically I have no free time now or if I do I spend it studying Japanese so I won't be posting often anymore. Things are a bit hectic and there is an overwhelming amount of information I am trying to learn, but I am somehow managing.

Anyhow I'm still alive, making mistakes everyday but learning a lot at the same time. Here my very first tree I was given to style. Still gotta do the mid sections and crown but I'll post before and after pictures when finished if I can.

View attachment 205372

Have a great time and learn a lot!

S

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good to hear from you! Glad to hear things are going well. Keep us posted when you can!

Top Bottom