Are these tea bags safe for my trees?

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bought these from my local tea shop. I’ve only used the un-bleached tea bags with little strings. These say they are chlorine free bleach and are biodegradable. I’ll be using them for different types of organic fertilizer pellets. Do you think they will be just fine for use on my trees? 98AFECAD-9ED5-41EC-AF2A-4107BFD2EB66.jpeg6EB93CB4-E927-414C-9D66-E2DB56220BDA.jpeg

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I can’t imagine them being an issue, but I’ve got to ask. @Leo in N E Illinois do you think the bleaching of these, though chlorine free could be a problem? I’m asking you because of your extensive knowledge on the subject of fertilization and plant physiology. At least your posts seem to represent that!!

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
They will work fine, perfectly safe for your trees. I have always used the draw-string type myself hopefully they will contain your fertilizer which I imagine they should since they contain the tea in the water. : )

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They will work fine, perfectly safe for your trees. I have always used the draw-string type myself hopefully they will contain your fertilizer which I imagine they should since they contain the tea in the water. : )
Great. Thank You @moke . I just had to make sure. ?

Ali Raza

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I am currently using cotton cloth pieces as tea bags are not available in my region. Yes you got them, congrats.

Top Bottom