Art/Canvas/Scrolls.

equanox1

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey guys!
It's been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I figured I'de start a thread about art.
If you have some art, like canvas art or some scrolls or other inspirational visual eye candy, post it up!
I'de really like to check it out!

Figured I'de post a pic of a canvas of mine next to one of my scrolls..
I'de like to see some other art n stuff too, and not just keep it centered all around scrolls.

I love art and music, how about you?

View media item 1881

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Id love to see that in person.

Speaking of tripping on acid.

I was in the park the other day, the kids were playing and I was looking at some old yews and crabs. So this badged swine pulls up and asks what I'm doing. I turn and say, playing with the kids. He says ok, have a good day.

At least he didn't treat me like a terrorist, I must have looked like I was tripping balls though! Looking up into trees, pulling crabs, and breaking twigs.

I love music too, to bad there is none on the radio!

Sorce

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Id love to see that in person.

Speaking of tripping on acid.

I was in the park the other day, the kids were playing and I was looking at some old yews and crabs. So this badged swine pulls up and asks what I'm doing. I turn and say, playing with the kids. He says ok, have a good day.

At least he didn't treat me like a terrorist, I must have looked like I was tripping balls though! Looking up into trees, pulling crabs, and breaking twigs.

I love music too, to bad there is none on the radio!

Sorce

Thanks for that story .. makes me feel better about my self for doing the same thing every time I'm walking about in public and see some new tree or bush I haven't noticed. .

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That really is a dope ass piece of abstract art.

There was a piece on NPR yesterday morning about describing yourself in 3 songs. Haven't come up with mine yet.

I produce hip hop and rhyme. Right now I am listening to another NPR offering. Black Violin. Got the pandora channel on now. Sick stuff.

Music is important.

Art. Important.

Peace. Important.

Religion. The killer of peace.
More unnecessary than any Carp post!

Imo.

Sorce

Reactions: Geo

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This Dragon fly is one of my interpretations of the subject.image.jpg 6 hours of cutting out the mask, 1 hour of aluminum oxide blast, SS frame for 7 hours and 64 diodes with 192 LEDS soldiered to them, for a grand total OF.... image.jpg A 16" long pot I made for @Txhorticulture that has Copper grindings in the glaze, I hope it is ART ?image.jpg These tools I have been making, for Bōnsai, as I make them I think, "are these art"?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 12

Nwaite

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man I like them tools! Fine job!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the dragonfly cuz I like dragonflies and it seems like hard work that turned out well.

But I would never put that gawdy shit in my yard!

@Stickroot we're good right? I hope you didn't take that swinging shit the wrong way! I left wives out on purpose and vin is fucking hot! Please read all necessary sarcasm, I mean, Vin is hot! Lol f you guys! Totally joking all day! Until tree design talk!

The tools? Thats a chicken and egg!

Art or "brush". Good question. I say art with the twist. I like the twist! Simple. Signature.
Functional art?

Sorce

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the dragonfly cuz I like dragonflies and it seems like hard work that turned out well.

@Stickroot we're good right? I hope you didn't take that swinging shit the wrong way! I left wives out on purpose and vin is fucking hot! Please read all necessary sarcasm, I mean, Vin is hot! Lol f you guys! Totally joking all day! Until tree design talk!

Art or "brush". Good question. I say art with the twist. I like the twist! Simple. Signature.
Functional art?

Sorce
Dragonflies are a little foo foo for me, but when the $$$$ starts moving I will put some"what ever the hell you want"in your yard !
And yes we are good!
I will visit you in March, we will be up for America's beauty show, well my wife will be and you and I can hang, check out some trees and ART.
And YEP!
Vin is hot!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dragonflies are a little foo foo for me, but when the $$$$ starts moving I will put some"what ever the hell you want"in your yard !
And yes we are good!
I will visit you in March, we will be up for America's beauty show, well my wife will be and you and I can hang, check out some trees and ART.
And YEP!
Vin is hot!

Lol. I didn't know if you went homophobe on me (like jehovas witnesses, maybe you don't know swinging dont mean corning) or if ......no I cant bring innocent spouses into it.

Now if Smoke only new I am his momma, and he don't hate me, I can be at peace!
@Smoke I couldn't make it funny any other way. Fully inspired by you! And I put the writing on the wall in a lengthy reply of foemina. Remember?

Love all yall!

Sorce

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Functional art?

Sorce
More sh&$ for your yard!image.jpgGas Widow!

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Lol. I didn't know if you went homophobe on me (like jehovas witnesses, maybe you don't know swinging dont mean corning) or if ......no I cant bring innocent spouses into it.

Now if Smoke only new I am his momma, and he don't hate me, I can be at peace!
@Smoke I couldn't make it funny any other way. Fully inspired by you! And I put the writing on the wall in a lengthy reply of foemina. Remember?

Love all yall!

Sorce
I takes years of practise to pull off what I do. Don't try this at home.....In the words of Walter Pall, I am a professional, but I use Boon mix

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I takes years of practise to pull off what I do. Don't try this at home.....In the words of Walter Pall, I am a professional, but I use Boon mix
Boon is great in the garden!
My peppers and squash would not be great without it !

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Maybe I drank too much........ but.......

Now I hope my mom did have her finger in your bungee.
And I hope it hurt !

But the thong is still in the spank bank!

Too far?

Hell yeah. I know how to use the search button!

I'm gonna throw up!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Maybe I am a bit too intoxicated ...but ill say it anyway.

Now, I hope my mom did have her finger in your anus.
And I hope it caused pain at a ten on a scale of 1-10.

I think about your ass all the time!

Too far to search the mind?

Its recallable here!

I'm going to vomit.

Sorce
Never a translator when you need it.

cockroach

Chumono
Reaction score
Some things I have worked on. I have never had formal art classes so nothing to write home about and did it to relax myself when I was unable to work on bonsai or garden in winter.
African Savannah
Africa Red.jpg
Abstract using Cover, First and Last page from The Catcher in the Rye
Catcher.jpg Catcher Close Up.jpg
Something I drew in a school notebook in 11th Grade a found it in a box. Decided to try to paint it. Its about 100cm x 70cm
P_20130910_005043.jpg
A tree I painted one day while it was raining but not heavy enough to cover up the sunset and got an idea.
Sunset.jpg
Painted this after a Thai holiday. Frustrating that I can't put what I see in my head on canvas. But oh well.... was fun doing it.
Thai Pink.jpg
All painted on canvas with acrylic. The Catcher in the Rye picture has balsa wood boards and gauze so more multi media and the Thai painting used Gesso gel for texture in water.

Top Bottom