As much as I love bonsai..they've got to go.

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Interesting. I am very interested in that one. If I PM you, can you send me some better pics? Thanks!

Sure but probably won't be till Monday. I'm working all day tomorrow.

BUBBAFRGA

Mame
Reaction score
Ryan Sorry to hear you are cutting back but I do understand....

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Bubba :) Bonsai has taken too much of my busy life and honestly I'm too young (28) and to involved with other priorities to let that happen. I'll still have a couple trees (assuming that the ones I'm selling sell. So far so good) and I'll still be around here at BNUT but not nearly as much.

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm sorry to hear of your decision, but it's quite understandable.

I hope you do well selling off the trees you no longer want, and I wish you the best in everything else as well.

Reaction score
Hi Ryan,
Just a thought. Why not sell 35 raffle tickets @ $100 each (paypal?) for the big crepe myrtle. And, then, only if you get the 35 tickets sold, you can pick the winner.
john r.

R_F

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Ryan,
Just a thought. Why not sell 35 raffle tickets @ $100 each (paypal?) for the big crepe myrtle. And, then, only if you get the 35 tickets sold, you can pick the winner.
john r.

Not a bad idea. I like it! I'd like to suggest that if anyone is interested in doing the Raffle Ticket that they post to this thread with their intentions to purchase one. Saying something like "Ticket #1 for the Monster Crape" so that there is no confusion. Once we get 33 people that post everyone can transfer their $100 to my paypal by a certain day (TBD) and then I can do a drawing out of a hat. I'd be willing to make it into a Youtube video so everyone knows I'm not playing favorites;). However, if I get an offer for the total amount prior to all 33 tickets being spoken for I will go with that. So which ever comes first. But regardless of who wins/purchases that tree they must be willing to pick it up from my home or make arrangements to have it shipped. I wouldn't even begin to know how to safely ship something so big. So pass the word!

Last edited:
Top Bottom