001.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 64
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 61

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Went to the workshop in Albuquerque last weekend. Had a chance to really examine the tree and it's growing and backbudding like a weed. Cindy read gave the workshop and we did a little triming and some wiring. Much smaller tree now. I'll post pics as I continue to wire the thing ( lots of branches ) but it looks a bunch better already.

Attachments

• 002[2].jpg
    002[2].jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 63

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Really nice tree Dwight. I also love the architecture and pool area behind the great tree very nice.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Went to the workshop in Albuquerque last weekend. Had a chance to really examine the tree and it's growing and backbudding like a weed. Cindy read gave the workshop and we did a little triming and some wiring. Much smaller tree now. I'll post pics as I continue to wire the thing ( lots of branches ) but it looks a bunch better already.

Great tree Buddy it looks like it agrees with your climate. One question though, why does the deadwood in the center look like a rat singing opera...:)
Get out the Dremel and open up his belly. My only comment would be to shift the the mass of the foliage as far to the left as I could.

Harry

Last edited:

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Harry , the ultimate goal is to make it into a semi cascade with most of the foilage on the left and just enough on the rt to keep it from looking lopsided. BTW , it took yEARS TO TRAIN THAT RAT.

Dwight

Chumono
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. The pools a pain in the ass but my GD loves it. When it's too cold to swim she pretends to go fishing in it.

Top Bottom