This one does it for me.

Attachments

• Yew.1.bmp
    124.2 KB · Views: 106

Just Duane

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Graham has some good vids on you tube. I watch them alllll the time:)

misfit11

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Wow! Graham Potter is a phenomenal bonsai artist. I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel. Great stuff! Thanks for postin.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Phenomenal work by Graham Potter. The material he chose was just a big lump of wood, with one single great quality, the beautiful nebari.
This kind of material we can find a dime a dozen. But Graham is a great sculptor, and that's all you need here.

What the heck is that first tool he used? It works like a charm, I would love to have something like that in my workshop.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Phenomenal work by Graham Potter. The material he chose was just a big lump of wood, with one single great quality, the beautiful nebari.
This kind of material we can find a dime a dozen. But Graham is a great sculptor, and that's all you need here.

What the heck is that first tool he used? It works like a charm, I would love to have something like that in my workshop.
Angle grinder....And yup I have a couple of them....

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah, it's an angle grinder, but what kind of sanding wheel does he have attached.?

Reaction score
yea, that's right Tom. They come in 4" wheels for a die grinder. Here is the coarse which I think Graham was using.

John

Attachments

• Sabuur tooth wheel.jpg
    Sabuur tooth wheel.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 16

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I am glad I posted this.. It is interesting and people can take information from it...

Rob

Brian Underwood

Chumono
Reaction score
I have seen this video before, and I definitely agree with you, amazing tree with some spectacular carving!

DaveG

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Thank you for sharing this video. It does really show that if you start with a tree that has a great nebari, the rest can be used to do something good as long as it's in skilled hands.

Top Bottom