Auburn Washington visit coming up

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I am going to visit a friend in Auburn, Wa around July 26th. Are there any places that sell decent pre-started bonsai there? Also, I would like to bring a couple of deciduous trees that I need pruning help with. Anybody you know that could help me with that? Help appreciated. Peter

woodkraftbonsai

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I am going to visit a friend in Auburn, Wa around July 26th. Are there any places that sell decent pre-started bonsai there? Also, I would like to bring a couple of deciduous trees that I need pruning help with. Anybody you know that could help me with that? Help appreciated. Peter

Bonsai Northwest is in Tukwila, not too far from Auburn. There is also Asia Pacific Gardening in Kent.

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I made it up to Auburn and had the time to go to "BONSAI NORTHWEST". I saw some nice trees there at what I thought were decent prices. You are lucky to have something like that in your area. I have nothing like that even close to me here. I bought a multi trunk JBP while I was there. Folks were pleasant and good to deal with. I'll get a picture of it and post soon. They did have a specimen Wisteria (not for sale) there that I would kill for by the way...very cool plant. I didn't have my phone...sorry

Bonsaidoorguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I made it up to Auburn and had the time to go to "BONSAI NORTHWEST". I saw some nice trees there at what I thought were decent prices. You are lucky to have something like that in your area. I have nothing like that even close to me here. I bought a multi trunk JBP while I was there. Folks were pleasant and good to deal with. I'll get a picture of it and post soon. They did have a specimen Wisteria (not for sale) there that I would kill for by the way...very cool plant. I didn't have my phone...sorry
I like to go there, luckily it's far enough that I don't go more often, it's hard for me to get out of there for under a hundred bucks between plants and pots.

Top Bottom