Auction #31 Unglazed Sorcescade

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $100 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, September 13th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. Paypal Please.

My usual donation to Bonsai Nut will be going to Support Owen and the folks from Teleperion Farms. Everything over reasonable value will be donated, so bid high!

7 1/4 x 7 1/4 x 7 3/4 inches. Fired Upside Down, note the extra "character" on the lip. I am happy to finally have one of these come out usable so I am offering it at an adjusted starting point. Perfect otherwise... Ring Ring!

_DSC0213.JPG

_DSC0214.JPG

_DSC0216.JPG

_DSC0217.JPG

Thank You Kindly.

Sorce

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
How long did you agonise over the spelling of “sorcescade”? I may have left out the S but...:cool: nice pot. I’m looking forward to the world becoming that tiny bit smaller.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How long did you agonise over the spelling of “sorcescade”? I may have left out the S but...:cool: nice pot. I’m looking forward to the world becoming that tiny bit smaller.

I think I have a different spelling of it on different devices! lol! I almost left out the es. and C? hahahah!

Sorce

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
I think I have a different spelling of it on different devices! lol! I almost left out the es. and C? hahahah!

Sorce
Well I’m just impressed that you manage to come up with so many trademarkable names! Looking forward to having one on my shelf one day.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well I’m just impressed that you manage to come up with so many trademarkable names! Looking forward to having one on my shelf one day.

Don't tell anyone else about the River Boat discounts! 😉

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.
Oops!
Thanks!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh boy! you mean I'm stuck with that price tag? Oh well. I think I still have 1/2 hour maybe for someone to bail me out of my impetuousness. Love that pot though.

It gets way easier for me if you wanted to allow @SilverShoe99 the win @$120. I don't want to twist your arm and so long as he agrees, no worries.

If you would be so kind as to drop the $5 difference onto one of our 3 active relief GoFundMe's, it would be a blessing all around!

No rush, the mail won't get to SS till frigging 2021 anyway!🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorce

Calnicky

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
It gets way easier for me if you wanted to allow @SilverShoe99 the win @$120. I don't want to twist your arm and so long as he agrees, no worries.

If you would be so kind as to drop the $5 difference onto one of our 3 active relief GoFundMe's, it would be a blessing all around!

No rush, the mail won't get to SS till frigging 2021 anyway!🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorce
No, I jest. I'm happy to have the pot - really do love it. If you will let me know how to pay it...with $5 to wildfire relief, that would be helpful. I'm a newbie here. I have already donated to two of the relief funds, so you don't have to direct me to those. Thanks and keep potting!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No, I jest. I'm happy to have the pot - really do love it. If you will let me know how to pay it...with $5 to wildfire relief, that would be helpful. I'm a newbie here. I have already donated to two of the relief funds, so you don't have to direct me to those. Thanks and keep potting!

Excellent! @SilverShoe99 may be happy to know I have a similar one with a little more "character" available! 😉

I believe it is the fund for our good friend Owen that you may have missed. No worries about additional $, I will make a donation to Owen in your honor at $125. With any excess going as well!

To PM!

Sorce

Top Bottom