Auction #32 Time is Pretend Rectangle

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $60 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, September 13th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. Paypal Please.

My usual donation to Bonsai Nut will be going to Support Owen and the folks from Teleperion Farms. Everything over reasonable value will be donated, so bid high!

6 3/4 x 5 x 1 3/4 inches. A Soriginal Shape of early 2020 build. This is the bastard rectangle of the week!

_DSC0212 - Copy.JPG

_DSC0209 - Copy.JPG

_DSC0210 - Copy.JPG

_DSC0211 - Copy.JPG

Thank You Kindly.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Beautiful pot. Wish you shipped to canada ☹

Thank You. I had to look it up. I'll do it but I'd have to charge you a refundable (if it's not that expensive) $30 for shipping. There's no time like the present, right? ( I best get fluent in these shipping arts).

Sorce

LemonBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thank You. I had to look it up. I'll do it but I'd have to charge you a refundable (if it's not that expensive) $30 for shipping. There's no time like the present, right? ( I best get fluent in these shipping arts).

Sorce
Ugh i hate how expensive shipping is 😧

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ugh i hate how expensive shipping is 😧

We just suck! Shipping from Japan is like .50 cents! WTF! Thinking about serious contact with Local Dealers to send crates. And things are only getting better!

Sorce

LemonBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
We just suck! Shipping from Japan is like .50 cents! WTF! Thinking about serious contact with Local Dealers to send crates. And things are only getting better!

Sorce
Even within canada is ridiculous. Atleast within the usa its like 5$ isnt it

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Even within canada is ridiculous. Atleast within the usa its like 5$ isnt it

Everything outside the PNW is reasonable, but never less than 15ish.
Makes me want to buy a horse!lol!

Sorce

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score

Sorce

With those US package shipment rates, it might be wiser to drive to mexico, or canada and do the shipping from there.
I want some of those pots of yours too!

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
It costs more to ship within canada then shipping to the us haha

Man, I always had the idea that everyone on the american continent lives close to a runway of some sorts for small planes, so transporation of mail and stuff would be cheap. We only have roads and rivers, but shipping within our country is 6.95. shipping through europe is 17 something. World wide is 24 euros. Tracking included.
Nowadays they even come pick it up for you.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man, I always had the idea that everyone on the american continent lives close to a runway of some sorts for small planes, so transporation of mail and stuff would be cheap. We only have roads and rivers, but shipping within our country is 6.95. shipping through europe is 17 something. World wide is 24 euros. Tracking included.
Nowadays they even come pick it up for you.

I had you back in Canada for a second there, wtf!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.
Oops!
Thanks!

Sorce

Top Bottom