Auction #33 You Pic I pick Shohin Set Grab-Bag

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $80 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, September 13th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. Paypal Please.

My usual donation to Bonsai Nut will be going to Support Owen and the folks from Teleperion Farms. Everything over reasonable value will be donated, so bid high!

So here's the deal. This set will contain a minimum of 5 pots. Bid with pics of 5 trees you wish to put into a Shohin Display at any stage of development, and I will customize a set of pots to best match each tree. Since you will be helping me exercise this skill, I am guaranteeing you will receive pots beyond the value you may have imagined. Include any details you wish to help me best chose your pots.

I hope this will be as much fun for you as it is for me.

Thank You Kindly.

Sorce

Flowerhouse

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
$80 But not for trees. I want 5 shallow squatty pots in the Mame-Shohin range for ..... let's just say other purposes:) Variety of shapes/finishes if possible. I know this isn't your intent so you can "no deal" with no hard feelings.

Top Bottom