Auction #34 My Personal Favorite Pot to Date, Sweetness.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
your chop? One with an S on it? Building a brand starts with a logo....

Simon Leach says "don't scratch", so I tried to not. Though I went through a phase of literally scratching 3 lines of an ess, I believe this week's cascade is like that. (I also use this if I forget to sign em and they're too hard!) It's also my "art only" chop.

There is something too easy about a stamp. Plus it's easy to replicate.

I have gone back to my original signichop, mostly because my heart feels off having strayed from it. It feels like a completing part of the process now.

I get the brand thing. But I have no reason to hypnotize the public as I pass off garbage! Isn't that what a logo is for? 😉 My old boss used to say, "business cards are only good for writing stuff down on". Something about small and "word of mouth" that keeps integrity intact......

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You could do a live stream on opening the box. I bet there will be a lot of goods in there.

I had to ask a new guy at work if he ever used a ladder before the other day...I'm not that bad but still, beyond my tech... :) :p :D:D:D:D:D:D

takin pics though....nobody home it's Friday....
DSC00717.JPG
corndogs, Jackie...corndogs for all these people......

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is the glaze replicable? Pic #1 makes me think Caribbean Beach. Pic #2 a foggy mountain and lake scene- versatile pot, outstanding. Fortunately outbid on this one 🙂

...yoink....I kid. Yes, I'm a buy it now type. Circumstances as they were, better to over bid...if that makes sense?
homerdance.gif

In hand, the pot is really magnificent on a surprising amount of levels.

Top Bottom