Auction #37 Unglazed Cascade

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $100 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, September 27th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. PayPal, Venmo, Check Accepted.

5 1/4 x 4 5/8in. This is a DFP. I cut these slabs with magnets 5/32in (4mm) thick. Just thicker than my thinnest wood slats. Makes a pot this size feel perfect and it sounds so lovely you may never want to plant it! Though it is the perfect size to replant a one gallon Nana Cascade into, and make it the coolest one on the block!

_DSC0230.JPG

_DSC0231.JPG

_DSC0232.JPG

_DSC0234.JPG

Thanks!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bump.

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thinking a commission piece for a P. afra in the garden, The one with the descending branch?

If you can't produce a picture of it, I want a hundy of the bill! o_O :p💋💋💋💋💋🤮

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thinking a commission piece for a P. afra in the garden, The one with the descending branch?

If you can't produce a picture of it, I want a hundy of the bill! o_O :p💋💋💋💋💋🤮

Is the second line mine? Where's the picture of it?

I'm wasped out, bout to go hit that hurricane fence and forget about the game throwing foil balls at bats in the park, chasing foxes and what not.

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is the second line mine? Where's the picture of it?

I'm wasped out, bout to go hit that hurricane fence and forget about the game throwing foil balls at bats in the park, chasing foxes and what not.

Sorce

Haaa.....yes? I'll find it.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.

Thanks!

Sorce

Top Bottom