Auction #42 Golden Ticket Too.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $140 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, September 27th, 2020. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. PayPal, Venmo, Check Accepted.

8 x 6 3/8 x 1 1/2 inches. Another Stunning Representation of that Loclayglaze.

_DSC0282.JPG

_DSC0283.JPG

_DSC0284.JPG

_DSC0285.JPG

_DSC0286.JPG

_DSC0287.JPG

_DSC0288.JPG

_DSC0289.JPG

Thanks.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry, this ends today, Oct. 11th too.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
End.
Thanks.

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Congrats. This one is gorgeous. I'd have been in there....but I haven't got a tree to do this pot justice.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I like the linear design accent. The lines of the pot, with its decorative etch are very Mies Van de Rohe or at least made me think of Van de Rohe.

Sorce, next time you are near Streator, IL you need to visit the Farnsworth House, a Mies van de Rohe design house, its really something to see. On the floodplain of the DesPlaines River. Its not that far from you.

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like the linear design accent. The lines of the pot, with its decorative etch are very Mies Van de Rohe or at least made me think of Van de Rohe.

Sorce, next time you are near Streator, IL you need to visit the Farnsworth House, a Mies van de Rohe design house, its really something to see. On the floodplain of the DesPlaines River. Its not that far from you.
Streator, IL? Not that I'm aware of. Streator is on the Vermillion River.

Plano, IL maybe? Plano is on the Fox river...but I believe that's where the Farnsworth house is:

I lived in Streator for 10 years. My wife grew up near Plano...the next town to the left.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Ah, you are right, Plano it is. I remembered Streator being nearby, and it is, but Farnsworth house is indeed closer to Plano.

If one is into bonsai, you should really look at architecture. There is inspiration in the lines used to frame houses. Those lines can be used to frame or accent pots.

Frank Lloyd Wright, and Mies van de Rohe are two obvious architects to look at, but any well done building will have lines and curves as accents that are worth looking at.

Top Bottom