Auction #51 A Fine Lippy Glazed Porcelain Joint

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $70 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Saturday, November 20th, 2021. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. PayPal, Venmo, Check Accepted.

8 5/8 x 5 7/8 x 1 5/8 in. 9/16ths in. lip. This is one of the nicest glazed lipped pots so far. Built with 1/8th inch slabs AND a zombie killer.

_DSC0630.JPG_DSC0632.JPG_DSC0633.JPG_DSC0634.JPG_DSC0635.JPG_DSC0636.JPG

Thanks!

Sorce

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bidding to Start at $70 with minimum of $1 increments. Auction will end at 8PM Central Standard Time, Saturday, November 20th, 2021. I will post the end of bidding. The first Highest bid before that post wins.
Free Shipping to United States only. Cannot ship international at this time. PayPal, Venmo, Check Accepted.

8 5/8 x 5 7/8 x 1 5/8 in. 9/16ths in. lip. This is one of the nicest glazed lipped pots so far. Built with 1/8th inch slabs AND a zombie killer.

View attachment 408583View attachment 408584View attachment 408585View attachment 408586View attachment 408587View attachment 408588

Thanks!

Sorce
I love porcelain. Its a challenge but well worth it. Makes the glazes glow.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Sorce, instead of wire holes in the corners, larger drain holes would be better. And then, you wouldn’t need all those little wire holes.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
$90 -$85 for the pot and $5 for the glaze recipe :)

You can call it $85 if you want. (Or $102🤷🏻‍♂️)
I don't remember what the hell I put on it!
I might be able to narrow it down to a recipe or 2, but one of the recipes was in 3 or 4 different jars with different amounts of different colorants that may or may not have been mixed together when nearing empty.

As much as I adore investigation, that'll remain a mystery for a while I reckon!

That pic is a click dark...
But it's easier for a pot to "lie" with a bright picture. As an extension of me, they are not allowed to lie. They are allowed to reveal more things to love about them as you get to know them!

Sorce, instead of wire holes in the corners, larger drain holes would be better. And then, you wouldn’t need all those little wire holes.

All things hydrodynamics aside....

It's more of a subliminal message via the outline of the Confederate Flag. Which isn't to say I do or do not believe in the Confederacy, it is because Freedom of Speech is the only thing that truly keeps Humans from Destroying themselves.

I think a poll would suggest I AM a Rebel, but...5th. I would argue everyone else isn't rebellious enough!

Sorce

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Looks like I am ahead at $101.
I actually prefer it the way it is made. It will suite my purposes better.

NaoTK

Chumono
Reaction score
It's more of a subliminal message via the outline of the Confederate Flag
I see a British flag, but only because I'm craving for scones

Send me the recipes if you can. It's a simple tenmoku with rutile or something, but I just like collecting recipes :)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Be the end....

See ya in the Morning!

Thanks!

Sorce

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I really love the pot. Awesome glaze. Will probably put a ficus in it that I can enjoy all year.
Will show finished planting when I do it.
Stellar my friend............

Top Bottom