AUCTION Kishu Juniper

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
All I need is my dog and my Jeep. I drive a 4 door Wrangler ... I couldn't pick out a cadillac if my life depended on it. 😉🙃...🤪
Hmm wonder if they have one that says "truck".

I drive an F150

need a sticker that says: Yes boys, it's my truck, not my husband's.
Once saw a woman driving a truck that said "sorry boys, trucks are for girls" :)

Bought and paid for by me. He has his own F150. I've always loved trucks. Riding in a sedan makes me feel like my ass is dragging on the ground

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b

I drive an F150

Once saw a woman driving a truck that said "sorry boys, trucks are for girls" :)

Bought and paid for by me. He has his own F150. I've always loved trucks. Riding in a sedan makes me feel like my ass is dragging on the ground
Edit*** I love having to climb up into my JEEP. I get that dragging ones @ss on the ground.

I actually had that as a tire cover... Sorry boys Jeeps are for girls or something like that. With a winking smiley. My dad hated it. He said...I screamed to the world when out and about. A female drove my jeep. I refused to get rid of it. But once he died... I took it off. Not sure why I was so darn stubborn. Other than. I'm just darn stubborn. 🙃 but I find more female JEEP shirts easy to find.

You may find one or have one made for you. I live in graphic shirts. They amuse me. I've a winking smiley shirt ... 🫣 giggling... I have to be in the mood for the attention it brings.

It's...***giggling***...naughty. It makes my chest 3D. 🤣🤣🤣 as in the entire smiley. There winking. Still chuckling. 🤣🤣🙃

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Edit*** I love having to climb up into my JEEP. I get that dragging ones @ss on the ground.

I actually had that as a tire cover... Sorry boys Jeeps are for girls or something like that. With a winking smiley. My dad hated it. He said...I screamed to the world when out and about. A female drove my jeep. I refused to get rid of it. But once he died... I took it off. Not sure why I was so darn stubborn. Other than. I'm just darn stubborn. 🙃 but I find more female JEEP shirts easy to find.

You may find one or have one made for you. I live in graphic shirts. They amuse me. I've a winking smiley shirt ... 🫣 giggling... I have to be in the mood for the attention it brings.

It's...***giggling***...naughty. It makes my chest 3D. 🤣🤣🤣 as in the entire smiley. There winking. Still chuckling. 🤣🤣🙃
Lol yea might not be such a great idea to wear.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Whatever might bring unwanted attention.
I tend to be a low key gal
Gotca 😉

I used to wear men's XL shirts which just made me look fat with having a chest. To hide myself.

Since covid...I'm trying to come out from the ditch my mother placed my mindset. New chance on life and all that. As...I almost died. my hair is heavily streaked white from it. But...I'm not faulted in any way. She had issues...Now...if I could just get comfortable wearing shorts. That is my new goal. She did a number on my head. But there is no reason to not wear clothes that fit. And be ornery at times too. 🙃 as it's innocent. My skin is covered.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Gotca 😉

I used to wear men's XL shirts which just made me look fat with having a chest. To hide myself.

Since covid...I'm trying to come out from the ditch my mother placed my mindset. New chance on life and all that. As...I almost died. my hair is heavily streaked white from it. But...I'm not faulted in any way. She had issues...Now...if I could just get comfortable wearing shorts. That is my new goal. She did a number on my head. But there is no reason to not wear clothes that fit. And be ornery at times too. 🙃 as it's innocent. My skin is covered.
Wow sorry to hear that. Glad you're ok now and working towards getting better.
I cant live without shorts. Im in shorts almost constantly from May - October.
Its just too hot for anything else

Mad Tabby

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
3a

I drive an F150

Yep the pickup is mine as well. Ram 1500.

The only pickup I really dislike is GMC. I just wish the company would realize that short people drive pickups too! Nothing like needing a leg up to get in my nephews truck.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I would buy a pickup instantly if they still came in small sizes. Give me a modern rebuild of a 90s Tacoma and…

wait, this is an auction thread…
Squirrel! 🤣🤣🙃... or.... 🤔.... TRUCK!

This thread is so old...that I don't think it matters if it runs amuck.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Yep the pickup is mine as well. Ram 1500.

The only pickup I really dislike is GMC. I just wish the company would realize that short people drive pickups too! Nothing like needing a leg up to get in my nephews truck.
How tall are you? I'm 5'4"... I don't use the step thingy. 🙃 girl vocabulary. I just lift my leg high and climb up in. My jeep sits pretty high. I hop down. Literally. 😁

Top Bottom